Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a set of 2nd gen Pro-4x wheels that unfortunately didn’t come with lugs. I need lug nuts to install them and do not want to spend $240 that the dealership is charging for new ones. Can someone point me in the right direction of something that would work for me? I am looking to install them on a 2017 Titan SV 4x4. Again any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Titan S 4x4 single cab
71 Posts
I just put 1st gen Pro-4x wheels on my 2017 Titan S and was able to use the stock lug nuts that came on the steel wheels. I researched aftermarket lug nuts, and I think the standard Titans (not the XD) all use compatible ones. The lug nuts for the steel wheels have the wide flange to hold the plastic hub cap on.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Check around at customer wheel shops or find a wheel repair place in town. They should have an assortment of suitable lug nuts from known brands which are far cheaper than OEM, but equally workable and usable.

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Titan S 4x4 single cab
71 Posts
Look up the

Mc Gard Wheel Nut 64003

Supposed to fit all Titans except XD, you can even get them at Autozone. But I bet your stock lug nuts will fit fine, as long as the new wheels didn’t come off an XD.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts