Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the clear Lund bug deflector painted to match my truck (radiant Silver) and it was installed this afternoon. It looks awesome (in fact, you really can't even see it as the paint match is so close). No drilling, no BS two-sided tape. It was installed using factory connect points. The one "mar" are the 2 screws (1 at each end) that are black - not for long though!!

As soon as I go git me one of dem dere new fangled digital cameras, I will post images of the best looking Titan in New England (IMO)

cheers!

·
Registered
495 Posts
newenglandtitan said:
I had the clear Lund bug deflector painted to match my truck (radiant Silver) and it was installed this afternoon. It looks awesome (in fact, you really can't even see it as the paint match is so close). No drilling, no BS two-sided tape. It was installed using factory connect points. The one "mar" are the 2 screws (1 at each end) that are black - not for long though!!

As soon as I go git me one of dem dere new fangled digital cameras, I will post images of the best looking Titan in New England (IMO)

cheers!
Does yours' shape look like this. This is from AVS (Auto Ventshade) which I believe same as LUND. Mine comes with 3M tapes though and screws are optional.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts