Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find out where people in my area can base a Modified Addictions club chapter, so we can realistically make it to meets. I haven't found much interest in DFW, and I'm closer to Shreveport, anyway. (less than 1 hour vs 2+)

So far, we've got interest from the following members:

LD5050 - Longview, TX
Big_Rob - Shreveport, LA
Titan06Race - Ennis Tx
PhiLambTitan - Atlanta, TX

I've got another T or two here in Longview I plan on recruiting. 4 to 6 starting members should be enough to get started. MA is a club that will require commitment, but the whole point is to have fun and get the Ts together every once in a while. Let me know what you guys think.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Trying to find out where people in my area can base a Modified Addictions club chapter, so we can realistically make it to meets. I haven't found much interest in DFW, and I'm closer to Shreveport, anyway. (less than 1 hour vs 2+)

So far, we've got interest from the following members:

LD5050 - Longview, TX
Big_Rob - Shreveport, LA
Titan06Race - Ennis Tx
PhiLambTitan - Atlanta, TX

I've got another T or two here in Longview I plan on recruiting. 4 to 6 starting members should be enough to get started. MA is a club that will require commitment, but the whole point is to have fun and get the Ts together every once in a while. Let me know what you guys think.
I would much rather drive 1-2 hours instead of 3+.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Right in between the both of you a hour both ways. Well plus the drive back to Texas but that's no biggie 4 hrs is better than 6...

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Right in between the both of you a hour both ways. Well plus the drive back to Texas but that's no biggie 4 hrs is better than 6...
Yeah, we are trying to get this thing going, but it'll take some time working all the kinks out, Like talking to Eddie and what not. We are more of just seeing interest as of now.

Lol, with you we may have to be the ArkLaTex group haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts