Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many members we have in MA chapter in Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
So far there are 9 that have been listed, but not sure how many told Polaris they're interested. Let Polaris know the you're interested and he'll add you to the list.

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
There has been a revision made to the the family tree branched off So Cal

A) All chapter presidents will now be known as "Chapter Leader". (can change in the future)
B) All chapter vice presidents will now be known as "X.O." (can change in the future)
C) No revisions made to "Treasurer"
D) All M.A. sigs need to be uniform..... waiting on final artwork and approval.

Don't shoot the messenger & pass it on guys.
If you have any questions pm me.

Thanks -JB

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
What's this for?
Modified Addictions, Florida Chapter. The group started in Southern California and has branched out to several other places, Florida being one. We haven't had an official meet yet, but it is in the works. You can PM Polaris (the guy with the bedlined Titan) for more information. Or you can search Modified Addictions and read any number of posts there.

Reactions: RelntlsTytan

·
Registered
26 Posts
Modified Addictions, Florida Chapter. The group started in Southern California and has branched out to several other places, Florida being one. We haven't had an official meet yet, but it is in the works. You can PM Polaris (the guy with the bedlined Titan) for more information. Or you can search Modified Addictions and read any number of posts there.
:hi: Thanks again he added me to the thread.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts