·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
saving up for titan mods??? lol

850 for a mac book is a awesome price! i paid almost 18 hundred for mine!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
saving up for titan mods??? lol

850 for a mac book is a awesome price! i paid almost 18 hundred for mine!
whaaaa???? i traded a guy a pizza for an old Dell Inspiron. 2 gig RAM, 100 gig HD, and 2.5 ghz processor. I still use it and works like a charm :D :D :D

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
mine wont get viruses from illegally downloading thousands of songs while looking at naughty things :)

the regular macbook cost like 1300 but i got the faster one with more storage!! :)

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
mine wont get viruses from illegally downloading thousands of songs while looking at naughty things :)
at least mine doesn't look flamboyant. mine is thick, heavy, and gray, like a REAL MAN's computer is supposed to look like. Kind of like a Toughbook. :)

Reactions: Tmoses

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
roflmfao!!!! good ****

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
at least mine doesn't look flamboyant. mine is thick, heavy, and gray, like a REAL MAN's computer is supposed to look like. Kind of like a Toughbook. :)
Lol. Yeah, cuz macbooks are "*****." :rolleyes:

Vilim, good luck with the sale man. So you're looking at the new Unibody MB's? I'm typing on one right now. I ordered it the day they were released & LOVE IT. Tons better than even my old blackbook.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol. Yeah, cuz macbooks are "*****." :rolleyes:

Vilim, good luck with the sale man. So you're looking at the new Unibody MB's? I'm typing on one right now. I ordered it the day they were released & LOVE IT. Tons better than even my old blackbook.
Yep, I should have it in about 2 weeks if all goes well with my eBay sale. It seems like a great computer basically a Macbook pro but smaller. Thanks for the good luck

·
Registered
954 Posts
everyone knows that real men use PCs :bangit:. But that looks like a sweet deal and good luck with the sale.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
just add a link to a new thread lol

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I'm looking at buying a macbook air..lol

bump for good deals!

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
800 Dollars right now for the macbook and everything listed in the auction, and I will end it early

Im pretty sure I have a buyer lined up for the PS3, if someone takes the laptop at 800 ill end the auction early for the guy who wants the PS3.
MAKE SOME FIREMEN HAPPY!

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I'd consider buying it, but I want something REALLY thin (macair)..and I'll be buying that in may. Giving my buddy my HP multimedia laptop for his birthday

If still around in may, you may have a deal

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd consider buying it, but I want something REALLY thin (macair)..and I'll be buying that in may. Giving my buddy my HP multimedia laptop for his birthday

If still around in may, you may have a deal
The Macbooks arent bulky at all. I think its right around an inch thick, hopefully itll be gone by May though. Thanks for the interest though bro

1 - 20 of 63 Posts