Nissan Titan Forum banner

Made a pass tonight

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  dustinescott 
#1 ·
Just thought I would share a pass I made tonight. About 30 min cool down. I'm on left and just so happen a LS2 GTO pulled up next to me. Launched 4wd around 1200 rpm.

Can't wait to get JBA LTs, Cajun's B Pipes, and Uprev!!!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats!

Very nice HPH in the 1/8!!!

#5 ·
Thanks guys! Hoping to drop at least 3 or 4 tenths with LTs, B pipes, and Uprev. That should be as huge difference in the 1/4.

Reactions: gweasel77
#6 ·
Thanks guys! Hoping to drop at least 3 or 4 tenths with LTs, B pipes, and Uprev. That should be as huge difference in the 1/4.
As long as you can get all the HP/TQ to the ground you should be running 13's once you get headers, b-pipes & a good Up/Rev Tune!!!! ;)

#8 ·
Isn't it funny that Nissan failed on putting a decent locker in the Titans?!? One thing that baffles me is when I flip to 4 hi and turn sharply on gravel on dirt, the rear end appears locked :S

#9 ·
Only .4 slower than that ls gto. You should be in the low 14s now in good cool air. Do the longtubes & uprev & you will be 13.7-13.8. You do any weight reduction? Also the iat mod, 170* stat, tb bypass help. What track were you at?

Reactions: gweasel77
#11 ·
Only weight reduction was dropping the spare tire and 1/4 tank of fuel. I'm about 225 lbs and with a little over 1/2 a tank of fuel on weigh station at the Nucor steel plant I work for, the T is 5430 lbs. I did the tb bypass mod and ecu reset for the first time since intake, exhaust, and bdgt. I honestly felt a slight increase in power which was the inspiration for making the pass. The track is a local 1/8 mi. Sand Mountain Dragway in Section, AL. It's a decent track but Alabama International Dragway in Steele, AL always produces better results. Its about 800-1000 less feet above sea level than SMD and you run after 9PM instead of 5-8 PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.