Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well made the switch from my fm 50 DI/DO to the 18" maggy DI/DO today. According to the BDGT my truck gained .3 in the 1/4. It doesnt sound quite as good as the fm and its just a touch louder with more cis, but the performance gain is def worth it.

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
MORE CIS???!!! i have the FM 50 like you did, and its pretty raspy.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? Maybe cuz yours is dumped? Mine was really raspy unless in a neighborhood where it would echo.

·
Premium Member
58,325 Posts
Well made the switch from my fm 50 DI/DO to the 18" maggy DI/DO today. According to the BDGT my truck gained .3 in the 1/4. It doesnt sound quite as good as the fm and its just a touch louder with more cis, but the performance gain is def worth it.
Damn! There are a lot of abbreviations in your post.

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
my fm isnt to bad just driving around, but when i get on it and the RPM gets up there, it starts CIS really bad. I dont want more CIS..

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you thought about getting a resonated tip since your dumped? Might help.

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
i thought about it, but im not sure 2 will fit on there. the tips are pretty close together. did you have tips on yours?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I'm going to get a 18" or 22" maggy when I find a used one that's 3" si/so. I told you you'd gain at least .3:)

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
The 22" will be like going to stock for you from the bullet lol. Y you changing from the bullet?
Too loud!:) We have a 2.5yr old & one due in june. Need it more tame...lol

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea thats what I was thinkin. I was gonna go with dual bullets but I got a 8mo old so went with the maggy.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine are ran out the back but yea Ill get u some tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome now I dont gotta do pics lol. I like that custom x-pipe!

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
mine has turn downs like that already, they are just the regular pipe bent down. I thought you meant you had resonators or something on there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts