Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a like new Magnaflow 18" Single-in Duel-out exhaust only used 3 months. Comes with custon 3" piping before mufler, and that is welderd to stock exhaust size "Y" pipe . local pickup perfered. asking $150.this exhausust dynoed at the top i just wanted to try a different magnaflow setup,with ended up giving me the same results

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
What was the problem?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sudden urge said:
What was the problem?
? no problem just like to try different setups to see if i can improve it. i did another 18" magnaflow this time deleated the y pipe and did a duel in single out design. the object was to go for a little more tq, but seems pretty much the same. no use in re welding the first one back on

·
Registered
602 Posts
im in ohio and would interested if u knew how much shipping would be k. was it pretty loud i dont mind it when im acclerating but i dont want one that is lound with the windows up and just cruising along the highway. thanks

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dksfowler said:
im in ohio and would interested if u knew how much shipping would be k. was it pretty loud i dont mind it when im acclerating but i dont want one that is lound with the windows up and just cruising along the highway. thanks
Not too loud but when on the gas hard. ill find out the weight but might not be worth it unless u just want the muffler. i would rather hook someone up with the 3" to the y pipe thats already conected to help make instal easier. .ill take a pic soon as i can

1 - 5 of 5 Posts