Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

Here are the Magnaflow systems we currently offer for the Nissan Titan 5.6L V8's! We're offering forum members extra discounts including FREE SHIPPING on all Magnaflow Cat-Backs! Please call, email or PM us for coupon codes that can be entered during checkout on our website or you can call us toll free to 888.308.6007 to order over the phone. The prices are WAY lower then you're seeing on the website! If you happen to find a lower price we have a price match guarantee!

Nissan has become a major player in the truck market and Magnaflow has designed High Quality exhaust system to enhance the Nissan line of trucks and SUV's. Designed with free-flowing, mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing this system will get you more Horsepower, Torque, Fuel Mileage all with great sound!

Magnaflow Exhaust systems are the most popular exhaust systems on the market today. Magnaflow engineers and produces each system to fit and sound perfect for your specific vehicle, whether it be a car or truck, American made or foreign. Magnaflow exhaust systems are all built with high grade stainless steel components and feature stainless welds and clamps. Dyno Tested and Proven to Make Power. Performance Gains in Horsepower, Torque and Fuel Mileage. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Free Shipping!*

2004-2006 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 Extended Cab - Crew Cab/Short Bed

Part # 15848
2004-2006 Titan 5.6L V8 Extended-Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed Single Exit

Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback system for the 2004-2006 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8, Extended Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed features mandrel bent 3" tubing with a rear side exit 4" slash, polished Stainless Steel Tip.

Regular Price $523.18
TT Forum Price $ coupon code Call, Email or PM

Part # 15849
2004-2006 Titan 5.6L V8 Extended-Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed Dual Rear Exit

Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback system for the 2004-2006 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8, Extended Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed features mandrel bent 3"/2.5" tubing with a dual spit rear exit 3.5" slash, polished Stainless Steel Tips.

Regular Price $566.81

2007-2009 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8 Extended-Cab Crew Cab/Short Bed Magnaflow Cat-Backs

Part # 16780
2007-2009 Titan 5.6L V8 Single rear side exit

Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback system for the 2007-2009 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8, Extended Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed features mandrel bent 3"/2.5" tubing with a single side exit 4" rolled edge, polished Stainless Steel Tip.

Regular Price $585.36

Part # 16781
2007-2009 Titan 5.6L V8 Extended Cab - Crew Cab Short Bed Dual Rear Exit

Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback system for the 2007-2009 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8, Extended Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed features mandrel bent 3"/2.5" tubing with a dual spit rear exit 3.5" rolled edge, polished Stainless Steel Tips.

Regular Price $685.42

As an added bonus if you order a Magnaflow Cat-Back using coupon code MegaDeal you can also get this huge discount on the Airaid QuickFit Intake for the 2004-2009 Titan 5.6L V8! Here is information on the Airaid system.

Part # 520-152
2004-2009 Nissan Titan QuickFit system

Airaid QuickFit System for the 2004-2009 Nissan Titan/Armada and 2004-2009 Infiniti QX56 5.6L V8 includes the Cool Air Dam Box and Highflow Washable Air Filter. This System Does NOT include the Intake Tube. Easy to Install. Free Shipping!*

Regular Price $219.90

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We're always happy to answer tech questions as well as find the system or product that is right for you! We look forward to support this great community and have a happy holiday!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No deals on a 22" Magnaflow 3" in/out muffler?
Hi O-FiveCC,

I sent you a PM with pricing on the Magnaflow mufflers you're asking about. Please feel free to call, email or PM me with questions anytime!

MagnaFlowPlus is offering TT forum members discounts on all of the products we offer. Discounts vary from product to product but please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime for pricing. We appreciate everyone's interest in our products and have a happy holiday!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nice, thats a good price, even lower then Performancepeddler.com....Give me a week or 2, and you will be hearing from me
No problem! We will match or beat any price on Magnaflow products. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a Happy Holiday and we appreciate your interest in our products! :cheers:

Kind regards,

·
Registered
538 Posts
Would love to get a system but nobody is interested in building systems for '08 KC LWB. To bad no one wants our money. Guess it's custom or stock for us guys.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 07 and up are good to go with just a muffler swap. How is my 06 set up and whats the part # for that 22" magnaflow everyone speaks of? Can I do just a swap too or does more need to be done?

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
What kind of special discount can an 08 CC LWB get on a dual in single out muffler? Maybe with a shiny tip, maybe an airraid CAI too? Shoot me a PM with your price.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
The 04-06 have 2 major restrictions in the rear exhaust part. 1: is the muffler, which you can swap out by itself with a 2.5" in and 3" out muffler. 2: Is the Y collector (where the 2 pipes merge into 1)...This can and should be swapped out with a 2" to 2.5" Y union from Flowmaster found on Jegs here:Flowmaster Y-Collectors - JEGS

12579 is the part number for the Magnaflow I got, but it is 3" in/out....PM them for a better price

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Jordan,

Could you let me know the part number and cost for the quietest replacement muffler for an 08 Titan. It is an CC LWB 4x4 if it makes any difference.

Thanks,
Bill.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Can you PM me with pricing on the following shipped to Ca. 91750

10790 X pipe 2.25"
12580 Muffler Dual 2.25 in and Single 2.5 out
12278 Muffler Dual 2.25 in and Single 3 out
12588 Muffler Dual 2.50 in and Single 3 out

Thank You

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thought I touch base in here again. Buddy of mine just bought two 12645 round mufflers and did a muffler swap and custom dual exit out the side. Sounded really nice!!

MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

What would it take to do something like the following 2 pics?

I'm seeing 2 styles, the first is dual same side exit and the 2nd is a dual split rear exit. The best bet would be to get the dual split rear exit system part # 16781 which is designed for the EC/CC-SB but it can easily be modified to fit the CC/LB by adding a small section of tube between the muffler and the tail section. The benefit here is the stainless steel mandrel-bent tubing including hangers.

The 2nd option would be to get the correct muffler/Tips and either weld mandrel-bent tubing together or get compression bent tubes at a muffler shop. I personally think it would be easier to use 16781 and add a straight section of tubing between the back of the muffler and the tail section for CC/LB's.

Would love to get a system but nobody is interested in building systems for '08 KC LWB. To bad no one wants our money. Guess it's custom or stock for us guys.
You can either change the muffler only or you can get the CC/SB systems and add the length difference in straight tube to the tail section. I haven't done this for this application but I have with others and it worked great.

If you have any questions please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime.

You are far better off doing just a muffler swap.

The 07+ have dual 2.25" up to the muffler as is and give the same gains as a full catback system.
The muffler swap is a great cost effective way to increase HP and sound. I'm a little bit skeptical about a muffler swap alone increasing HP as much as the full cat-back. The mandrel-bent tubing is valuable. When you start adding headers, an intake, programmer and so on the value of the cat-back grows in it's ability to evacuate exhaust from the engine.

The 07 and up are good to go with just a muffler swap. How is my 06 set up and whats the part # for that 22" magnaflow everyone speaks of? Can I do just a swap too or does more need to be done?
I have 2 options in terms of 22" 3"in/out mufflers. The first is Satin Stainless and the part # is 12579. The 2nd option is polished stainless and the part # is 14579. You would basically need to have a muffler shop weld it in unless you wanted to have a 3" tailpipe bent.

IMHO the best option for the 04-06 is the cat-back system part # 15848. I will PM you pricing for these various options. Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime with questions.

What kind of special discount can an 08 CC LWB get on a dual in single out muffler? Maybe with a shiny tip, maybe an airraid CAI too? Shoot me a PM with your price.
I'll send you a PM with pricing shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hey Jordan,

Could you let me know the part number and cost for the quietest replacement muffler for an 08 Titan. It is an CC LWB 4x4 if it makes any difference.

Thanks,
Bill.
Hi Bill,

I'll send you a PM with product and pricing info shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Can you PM me with pricing on the following shipped to Ca. 91750

10790 X pipe 2.25"
12580 Muffler Dual 2.25 in and Single 2.5 out
12278 Muffler Dual 2.25 in and Single 3 out
12588 Muffler Dual 2.50 in and Single 3 out

Thank You
I will send you a PM, please let me know if you have any questions.

We appreciate everyone's support! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.

Kind regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All PM's have been responded to. Please feel free to call, email or PM us anytime for product and pricing info. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great evening!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

Part # 15848

Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback system for the 2004-2006 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8, Extended Cab-Crew Cab/Short Bed features mandrel bent 3" tubing with a rear side exit 4" slash, polished Stainless Steel Tip.

What size muffler come with this set up?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Part # 15848

What size muffler come with this set up?
The muffler in the 15848 is a 5"x8"x18" 3" In/Out, off-set/center. I'm not sure if it is the dual 2.5" core (which sounds good on the Titan) or the single 3" core. You will notice the hangers are already welded to the muffler for a clean install as well.

I got my 22" from these guys on Monday and installed it today. Very fast shipping, the best price, and an awesome product. The 22" is a great sounding muffler
Thanks O-FiveCC! We appreciate the kind remarks. I do happen to like the sound of the 22" myself. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate your business and have a great 2010!!!

Kind regards,

1 - 20 of 65 Posts