Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was wondering if I could get pricing for the 18" and 22" dual in/single out to fit an 08 and a nice tip. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Was wondering if I could get pricing for the 18" and 22" dual in/single out to fit an 08 and a nice tip. Thanks.
Hi jvan,

I sent you a PM with product info and pricing. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding sound or which product will work the best for your specific taste. We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

I have also replied to all other PM's. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. Have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
How much shipped to 92647 for part #10758? Thanks
The price for part # 10758 is $26.83 and shipping would be roughly $10 dollars. Please feel free at call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
231 Posts
These guys are great! I spoke with Don today and bombarded him with questions.... He was very patient and took the time to discuss. Means something to me anyway. Sure beats selling at lowest price with zero customer service! Family owned - great attitude. Look forward to spending some money with them. To the East coast crowd, our stuff ships out of Richmond Va.
Thanks Peace

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
These guys are great! I spoke with Don today and bombarded him with questions.... He was very patient and took the time to discuss. Means something to me anyway. Sure beats selling at lowest price with zero customer service! Family owned - great attitude. Look forward to spending some money with them. To the East coast crowd, our stuff ships out of Richmond Va.
Thanks Peace
Hi FatBoy1!

Thanks for the kind remarks!!! Don told me you called and he said you had a great conversation! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! :)

I'm wanting a price quote for a 18" 2.5" in offset / 3" out center muffler for a 05 titan and the y-pipe.
I will send you a PM now with part #'s and pricing. If you have any questions please feel free to call us toll free at 888.308.6007 or you can call or PM, whatever works the best for you.

We appreciate everyone's interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am interested in doing a muffler swap i currently have a flowmaster installed what muffler would you recommend so i can still get the real loud growl and great performance?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I am interested in doing a muffler swap i currently have a flowmaster installed what muffler would you recommend so i can still get the real loud growl and great performance?
I suggest going with Magnaflow part # 12288 if you're looking for an aggressive tone and part # 12588 for a low deep tone. IMHO the 5x11x22" 12588 sounds much better on the Titan's than the 5x8x18" 12288. From a performance stand point they will both perform exactly the same so it just depends on the sound you're looking for. I will send you a PM for the pricing on both mufflers.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
102 Posts
I was wanting to know what cat back system to get, I like the sound of the stock muffler but i want more growl when i get into it, but i dont want it too loud at idle.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I was wanting to know what cat back system to get, I like the sound of the stock muffler but i want more growl when i get into it, but i dont want it too loud at idle.
I would suggest Magnaflow part # 15848. It will give you the sound you're looking for when you're on it but it isn't too loud at idle. The mandrel-bent 3" tubing will also help give you a smooth deep tone. The nice thing about the cat-back is you can do it in your driveway.

You can also change the muffler only to part # 12249 and it will give you an aggressive tone. I personally like part # 12579, it will give you a smooth deep tone at idle and when you're on it. The 12579 has a deeper smoother tone than 12249 but it isn't as loud. These will need to be installed at a muffler shop.

I personally always use cat-backs on my builds because the mandrel-bent stainless does make a difference in performance. I will send you pricing for the above options. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just want to know if part#12588 is what I would use for a 2007 CC if I want the 22" muffler? If so can I get a price quote on it. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Just want to know if part#12588 is what I would use for a 2007 CC if I want the 22" muffler? If so can I get a price quote on it. Thanks
Magnaflow 12588 is the correct muffler for your application. I will PM you pricing. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
We appreciate everyone's support on this great forum! I just wanted to let everyone know Magnaflow will have a price increase on 3/1 so if you're on the fence about a cat-back system or exhaust component now's the time to get off and order!! We will always offer the best pricing on Magnaflow products so please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing! :cheers:

Kind regards,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
pm for shippded to 93245

Magnaflow Stainless Steel Catback system for the 2007 and air raid
I sent you a PM with a few different options including the price shipped. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

21 - 40 of 65 Posts