Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
What is the part number for the 22in. muffler and for a cat back system for a 2010 Titan? I only ask because I think an exhaust change was made starting in 08?

Can you also PM me a price for both?

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
What is the part number for the 22in. muffler and for a cat back system for a 2010 Titan? I only ask because I think an exhaust change was made starting in 08?

Can you also PM me a price for both?

Thanks!
Hi djmoore,

I sent you a PM with the info you requested as well as pricing. The Titan's had an exhaust change in 07' that is still current. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey,

I'm driving an '04 Nissan Titan 2WD and I am going to wait till I get back from my next deployment before installing a new exhaust but I was considering a muffler swap just to see how I like it. After seeing this video, I really like that sound and am wondering if part #12256 will fit...or if you have any other suggestions and prices for me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not worried about drone, I want it loud and obnoxious. Thank you!!!

YouTube - Nissan Titan 12256 5x8x18 Magnaflow

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey,

I'm driving an '04 Nissan Titan 2WD and I am going to wait till I get back from my next deployment before installing a new exhaust but I was considering a muffler swap just to see how I like it. After seeing this video, I really like that sound and am wondering if part #12256 will fit...or if you have any other suggestions and prices for me it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not worried about drone, I want it loud and obnoxious. Thank you!!!

YouTube - Nissan Titan 12256 5x8x18 Magnaflow
PM sent with info and pricing! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions! We appreciate what you're doing for our country and have a great day! :)

Kind regards,

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm picking up my new 2010 Crew Cab 4WD Pro-4X Titan in about a week and I'm interested in a full exhaust system. Can you shoot me some pricing for cat back vs. full system including headers please?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Aloha, '09 CC 2wd Short bed and needs pricing for 22" shipped to 96792. Also, i'm keeping the stock piping up front and just changing out the back side and putting a tip on it. What inlet/outlet size(s) do i need? Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
When you get the time, shoot me a quote for replacement cats for my 06 4x4 cc titan. Performance is the objective, and I already have a gibson single swept-side exhaust. I'd prefer to keep the dB level down, but am willing to sacrifice quiet for power.
I'd also like to change out the 3 and 4th cats (the removable ones, particular to the 4x4s) with resonators. If you guys have something along those lines please put it in as well.
Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
When you get the time, shoot me a quote for replacement cats for my 06 4x4 cc titan. Performance is the objective, and I already have a gibson single swept-side exhaust. I'd prefer to keep the dB level down, but am willing to sacrifice quiet for power.
I'd also like to change out the 3 and 4th cats (the removable ones, particular to the 4x4s) with resonators. If you guys have something along those lines please put it in as well.
Thanks for your time!
Hello!

Magnaflow is building direct replacement highflow converters now for the 04-06' Titan. I'm not sure when they will be released but I'll make sure to put a post together when they do. Depending on which state you live in we can put tether some universal EPA highflow's and you can add them in but honestly the gains will be limited by your factory exhaust manifolds. I also have Magnaflow resonators that we can use to eliminate the rear converters if that is what you're looking to do.

Please send an email to [email protected] with some information on your goals and we can put something together for you! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!!!

All PM's and emails have been replied too!!! We're still offer huge discounts on Magnaflow, Airaid, K&N, Doug Thorley and more!! Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions or for pricing! We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day! :)

Kind regards,

·
Registered
407 Posts
Can you PM me with a price for (2) 94035 cats to 90701? performance peddler is offering $57.88 each. I'm a 2004 CC getting JBA shorties.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
Can you PM me with a price for (2) 94035 cats to 90701? performance peddler is offering $57.88 each. I'm a 2004 CC getting JBA shorties.
Because of CARB rules we can't even send an EPA converter to a CA resident period. This combination will not be emissions legal in CA and Magnaflow doesn't offer a CARB approved highflow for your application. If I were you I'd probably run it with the factory converters first to see how it feels, you'll probably see a 6-8 RWHP gain going to highflows but it might not be worth it..... We also offer highflow y-pipes which would be a benefit and legal.

Please feel free to call, email or Pm me anytime with questions! We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey Jordan, I'm building a custom exhaust on my 04 Armada. Starting with the Thorley long tube headers, then I need 2 high flo cats part #94165 and one 22" muffler part #12580 (the twin 2.25 inlet and one 2.5 inch outlet), I have tracked down the headers already, just need a pm with quote for the 3 pieces shipped to Airdrie, AB, Canada postal code T4B 2L6, please. I have various quotes from performance peddler already, but you guys are a site sponsor and i spend a lot of time on here.

·
Registered
178 Posts
pmd you about getting a 22" mag muffler for my 05 cc to 65049. thanks.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Jordon,

What do you know about the Magnaflow catalytic converter part # 94435? Looks like they may be a nice option because of the built in resonator to help control noise v.s the non resonated ones. I know catalytic converters aren't tested for noise levels but any info would be appreciated...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hey Jordan, I'm building a custom exhaust on my 04 Armada. Starting with the Thorley long tube headers, then I need 2 high flo cats part #94165 and one 22" muffler part #12580 (the twin 2.25 inlet and one 2.5 inch outlet), I have tracked down the headers already, just need a pm with quote for the 3 pieces shipped to Airdrie, AB, Canada postal code T4B 2L6, please. I have various quotes from performance peddler already, but you guys are a site sponsor and i spend a lot of time on here.
Hi D.T.H!

I just wanted to follow up and see if you received my PM? I didn't hear back from you and I've had some "technical" difficulties around the time I sent it. If you're still in the Market let me know and I'll put some pricing together!

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions!

Jordon,

What do you know about the Magnaflow catalytic converter part # 94435? Looks like they may be a nice option because of the built in resonator to help control noise v.s the non resonated ones. I know catalytic converters aren't tested for noise levels but any info would be appreciated...
I personally prefer to use a good high flow converter and through the use of a properly sized/tuned muffler achieve the right sound. I haven't personally used a resonated converter but I honestly can't imagine it toning the sound down much. Having the o2 bung in the front of the converter will work for the rear converter and we do have them in stock. I would probably utilize a Magnaflow resonator instead to lower the sound a bit myself.

Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate everyone's support and have a great day!

Kind regards,

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi Jordan,
2006 Titan CC, 4X4. I want the 22" muffler and Y collector in stainless. If you have these available in the cat back option let me know. I can weld myself or have a local shop hook me up. Interested in the side exhaust (not the dual rear). Shipped to 93013, military discount please. I can call to verify if needed. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
153 Posts
hi all, i drive a 2005 Titan SE and i would like to upgrade my exhaust. i've no clue when it comes to modifying exhaust so pls bear with me. i would like to have that growling sound and i've seen some trucks that have tips hidden under the truck instead of having them on the rear or sides. does it require any welding? is there any improvement on the mileage? would really appreciate any suggestions. thanks.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey.. sent you a PM. I have a stock 06', and want to swap out my stock muffler, with a 18". Looking for a price shipped to 12839. Looking to purchase ASAP if the price is right.

Thanks.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts