Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fit a 09 Extended Cab short bed w/ flex fuel?

Hello.

I have a 2009 SE King Cab Flex Fuel. Was wondering if the Magnaflow #16781 dual exhaust will be ok(with my flex fuel option) and fit this truck? Or if I should go with the Borla dual exhaust? Also.....will changing to a dual set up void my warranty. The truck has 2500 miles. Love this truck and love reading this site for info. Y'all are the very best.

Thanks

·
Registered
811 Posts
Do they have the OEM highflow replacement CATS yet? If so, please post a price and place I can buy them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Hello.

I have a 2009 SE King Cab Flex Fuel. Was wondering if the Magnaflow #16781 dual exhaust will be ok(with my flex fuel option) and fit this truck? Or if I should go with the Borla dual exhaust? Also.....will changing to a dual set up void my warranty. The truck has 2500 miles. Love this truck and love reading this site for info. Y'all are the very best.

Thanks
Hello,

Magnaflow 16781 will work for the 2009 SE King Cab Flex Fuel Titan. The magnaflow system is much nicer than the Borla in terms of sound and overall quality IMHO. This system will in no way void your warranty. Please feel free to call, email or PM me anytime with questions. We appreciate your interest in our products and have a great day!

Do they have the OEM highflow replacement CATS yet? If so, please post a price and place I can buy them.
Magnaflow has had them in development for awhile now. What year is your Titan? Please let me know and I'll see what I can come up with. We appreciate everyone's support and apologize for the absence on the forum.

Kind regards,

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello,
I pm'd you but did not get a reply. Looking for the best performance package for my 2005 Titan CC. Currently 100% stock. I'd like an option for just a muffler replacement, possibly a new y pipe or dual in muffler or a complete package (single output). Please get me pricing options with shipping to Fishkill NY 12524. Thanks

61 - 65 of 65 Posts