Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my Titan back today from the dealer, they changed the wiring harness that goes to the ecu, it had a short and had some cables burned??? WTF??

BUT FINALLY going to be buying my exhaust got some $$$:upsidedow
And wanted to see which one you guys think would be better performance
with an S&B intake, TB spacer.(planing on buying too this week)
1) Magnafow 22" muffler stock pipes
2) Gibson single swept side catback

Im going to be installing Uprev or Stillen in a couple of months so which one you guys think would be better??

·
Registered
690 Posts
i have the gibson extreme dual exhaust and i love it. No drone and not noisy. If you go with a gibson i can get the number of the guy i went through i got my stainless steel cat back for 580 shipped. let me know i will help ya out

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All I want is the best performance from a quiet exhaust.
1)Magnaflow Single side exit
2) Gibson Single side exit.

My questions is which exhaust would be better with an S&B intake, TB Spacer and Stillen Module or Uprev tune?
Gibson has the Y pipe and magnaflow does not...would that make a difference?
Thanks
Need help want to buy the exhaust this week.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Onebadasstitan said:
i have the gibson extreme dual exhaust and i love it. No drone and not noisy. If you go with a gibson i can get the number of the guy i went through i got my stainless steel cat back for 580 shipped. let me know i will help ya out
Do you have the dual with one tip behind each rear wheel? or the dual straight out? Any pics?

·
Registered
690 Posts
hudson i have the dual extreme that exits out behind each tire. Sorry i have no pics right now been really busy i will post some later when i get my tires on my truck hopefully tomorrow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts