Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys here are some of the slogans i will have on the back of the shirt. this will be located on the upper part of the shirt. across the top i will get working on making the shirt tomorrow after work. i will make sure the shirt is badasz so bear with me cause i work alot so have little time. I will make some more example but as it is tell me which ones you guys like the most. also No to answer your question before hand i used blue as my first ones we can work out the color later.....oh yea im still working on the front too. the last one was just too funny to not put on...lol

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I like 2, 3 and 4. I like it!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol....as soon as photobucket works i will upload it bigger cause imageshack sucks..but yea 4 is pretty funny..

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I like the middle one. looks like the Truckin magazine cover font

·
Registered
469 Posts
I really liked the third one until I looked a little closer at the fourth and that is some funny sh*t man thanks for the laugh. :lol:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Except it would be

"An online forum community for Titan owners..."

·
Registered
341 Posts
#2 I like the best

·
Registered
6,023 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I have to be honest...none of them communicate the "bigness", "strength" and "power" of the Titan. It needs a "heftier" font.

Just my .02.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I really liked the third one until I looked a little closer at the fourth and that is some funny sh*t man thanks for the laugh. :lol:
:huh: hahaha Thats funny! I didn't notice that last night

·
Registered
94 Posts
You do what MT did and steal a picture and try to call it your own:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously the last one is the best

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Would those who see the shirt, know what a Titan is? It could misconstrued to be a site for miniature Greek gods...

Maybe an illustration of the Titan, would add to its effectiveness.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
A shirt that says "I'm with Titan" with an arrow pointed to the left. And you wear it when you stand next to your truck. :teeth:

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I agree we need more font options!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts