Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2007/100507illegalscheer.htm

A Seattle man is arrested for flipping off an illegal immigration rally, the cops let thousands of illegals march in the streets, but 1 white guy flips them off and he's arrested. what the F#$%? The man's car is vandalized right in front of the cops. The illegals assault him while he's in his car and the cops arrest him.

F#$%ing sad.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
sad turn of events, but he likely got picked up for Inciting a riot. Still doesn't make it right, but what can you do? Welcome to Northern Mexico

·
Registered
194 Posts
dang right .. that's freakin sad .. i hate to say that it's stuff like that .. that makes and gives anyone that's actually tryin to become legal .. look bad .. parts of my family being from mexico way back to my grandparents and greatgrand's became legal the right way through INS services .. i understand they want to be here .. and if our country is so great.. whey do they want to turn it into one like theirs by waving their flag in our country .. i'm way patriotic .. have my Flag w/ the stars n' striped proudly displayed at my home as i served my country for 6 yrs .. if these illegals would or could be drafted into the military as they came in .. man i'd have a whole new appreciation for em and would say they earned their keep here .. but, aside from that .. this ain't the 1800's or further back when the "pilgrims" came here .. this is 2007 .. know better .. breaking the law .. is breaking the law. . a riot was already incited before that guy shot the finger .. hell i'd of done the same thing i think .. ok .. flame on or not .. stories like this just get me after awhile .. :flamed:

chris

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I think another side of the story bears to be told.

You can hear the police officer to ask him to put his finger down, as it was inciting an escalation of the situation. The man failed to obey the officer.

Granted, this should not be unexpected. The man was itching for a confrontation with them.

The police who have decidedly short fuses restrained him.

This sort of thing happens when the KKK rallies occur and protesters start by verbal assaults and then the police arrest the protesters of the rally...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
sounds like freedom of expresion to me.

When there are a sh1t load of illegals taking over the country people have to start standing up to them. These are perfect opertunities to haul them all away.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
As said before america is to fat and lazy to fight and stand up aginst this. As with the ratical muslims we will lose this battle. Sad scene indeed. We have been tought in our schools to tolorate all the while being run over.

·
Super Moderator
159,625 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
sounds like freedom of expresion to me.

When there are a sh1t load of illegals taking over the country people have to start standing up to them. These are perfect opertunities to haul them all away.
Freedom of expression? You might argue that. There's a time and place for everything. That was neither. I have issues with the illegals, but really. What possible good could come from that one guy flipping off a HUGE crowd? What he did was stupid and dangerous given the scenario.

You can barely hear the cops yelling at him to put his hand down. Do you think you'd be able to hear how the guy in the car might have responded? Maybe he told the cops to fu(k off or something. There might be more to this than the inflammatory way this vid portrays things.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Carbeaux said:
Freedom of expression? You might argue that. There's a time and place for everything. That was neither. I have issues with the illegals, but really. What possible good could come from that one guy flipping off a HUGE crowd? What he did was stupid and dangerous given the scenario.
That may be the spark to light the fire.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
you know i like how mexicans are just seem naturally tallented in building things and work their asses off most of the time because they cant make a living being illegal but when they finally do get their papers what do they do ? go on welfare and govmt aid...

honestly how many times in the news a month do you hear "illegal mexican crashed into another vehicle killing a family of four, he has no license insurence and he was drunk..." i hear that way too often. yea yea i know illegal legal white black or spanish every type of person makes that mistake. but when its an illegal just think, if they were law abiding and not here because not not suposed to, that family would still be living...

we really need to do something about illegals... i dont care if they flood in legally but why drag us down like you did your homeland ? i dont see anything wrong with the most of mexico but why do they wanna leave sooo bad ? must be something wrong over there...

·
Premium Member
92,271 Posts
Yeah. They don't want to build Dodge Ram trucks! Wouldn't you leave if they were made in your country? :lol:

·
Registered
107 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
honestly how many times in the news a month do you hear "illegal mexican crashed into another vehicle killing a family of four, he has no license insurence and he was drunk..." i hear that way too often. yea yea i know illegal legal white black or spanish every type of person makes that mistake. but when its an illegal just think, if they were law abiding and not here because not not suposed to, that family would still be living...
I'll try to find the article. Here in Houston they had one illegal who had 4 DUI's then killed a person, but because he couldnt speak english the cops didn't want to do all the paperwork and let him go.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
bestatchess said:
He was exercising his 1st amendment rights by flipping the bird. His civil rights were violated and I expect that Seattle will be paying money to him as soon as the ACLU gets involved.
ACLU help a white guy?? I dont think so. They are working for the illegals. And the people throwing rocks at the car?? Employees of the ACLU!!

·
Super Moderator
159,625 Posts
bestatchess said:
He was exercising his 1st amendment rights by flipping the bird. His civil rights were violated and I expect that Seattle will be paying money to him as soon as the ACLU gets involved.
So I can yell "Fire" anywhere, anytime I want to? I am admittedly not an attorney (and I know you are), but I can't differentiate the two in a legal sense. To me it's the time and place, and again, we may not have the full story. :dunno:

·
Premium Member
17,123 Posts
Carbeaux said:
So I can yell "Fire" anywhere, anytime I want to? I am admittedly not an attorney (and I know you are), but I can't differentiate the two in a legal sense. To me it's the time and place, and again, we may not have the full story. :dunno:
Flipping the bird is no more yelling "Fire" than it would be to hold up a sign saying "Deport all illegal aliens. Enforce the laws." Freedom of speech is a full time right, it is not suspended when a crowd that disagrees with you is assembled. And yes, you still have the right, even when you want to say something that is repugnant to the assembled crowd, as the KKK established at the U.S. Supreme Court. The scary thing is that the knee jerk reaction of the Seattle police is to immediately violate the U.S. constitution. I think this represents a clear lack of training and some upper management needs to be fired.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
my understanding was that "flipping the bird" was considered an obscene gesture and would get you the some trouble as "flashing your p-p"...??

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
bestatchess said:
I think the ACLU has attorneys that do "flip the bird" cases as a full time job, and they like to slap the Seattle police around, so yeah they could represent a white guy.
I know your right but you get my opinion/point right??

·
Super Moderator
159,625 Posts
bestatchess said:
Flipping the bird is no more yelling "Fire" than it would be to hold up a sign saying "Deport all illegal aliens. Enforce the laws." Freedom of speech is a full time right, it is not suspended when a crowd that disagrees with you is assembled. And yes, you still have the right, even when you want to say something that is repugnant to the assembled crowd, as the KKK established at the U.S. Supreme Court. The scary thing is that the knee jerk reaction of the Seattle police is to immediately violate the U.S. constitution. I think this represents a clear lack of training and some upper management needs to be fired.
Ok, I think I follow you there, but to continue the thought made by Fox Delta. I had been told by my cop buddies here that it's illegal to flip off a cop. Yeah, I made that mistake once and got the nickname "birdman" from my other cop buddies thereafter. :rolleyes:

So if that's true, how is that not infringing on my 1st Amendment rights?

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Helinut1970 said:
ACLU help a white guy?? I dont think so. They are working for the illegals. And the people throwing rocks at the car?? Employees of the ACLU!!
The ACLU helps white guys all the time.

Helped the KKK get permits to hold rallies all over the country...:fktardxpl

1 - 20 of 36 Posts