Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody replaced their map light assembly? I have a 2010 titan (heavy metal edition) and the panel that holds the switch for my rear window has decided to become brittle and has completely crumbled apart. My local nissan dealer has told me that I need to replace the entire map light assembly. The part # for the assembly is 26430 and it comes in 2 versions... one for a sunroof and one without a sunroof. The problem that is that neither version matches the one in my titan. Any ideas??

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Yes- I replaced the one in my '08 KC LWB with no sunroof. Do you have a sunroof? Or a CC? Your Nissan dealer parts man should be able to match the right part to your VIN.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2010 is currently having the exact same problem. I have seen several used replacements on eBay but the pricing is ridiculous, well over $200, so I haven't tackled it yet. I'll be anxious to see how it goes for you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just replaced mine about 2 months ago with a new one off ebay. 245$ crazy price for damn plastic but mine broke and fell off. I had a big hole in my roof. About to replace the rear as well. Its really cheap plastic. While you have it out add more insulation to the roof. That will help with the heat making it brittle issue. Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts