Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know if anyone here has done a map light mod for say a K/C XE? With maybe a holder to go with for sun glasses and the like.

I LOVE THIS TRUCK..................

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump......
Does anyone have any info? It may also be known as overhead lights, aircraft lights, website I can go to even it's for another vehicle. I just want some overhead lights for my navigator (wife with a map LOL)
Thanks if anyone has some info, I search online googled it and searched it on here and club titan.

·
Registered
289 Posts
before i installed the gps hu in the truck my daughter gave the wife a finger light to use.it was cheap and all but worked really good.good enough that the wife told me there was no real need for gps because she was my navigator.she liked using the little light

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
My XE KC came with the preferred package that includes a overhead console with the features you are looking for. This looks like a good mod to try, i do not know if the wiring is in place for the map lights.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you think they might have it at a junk yard? I'm gonna go and look next weekend down in L.A. and see if I can't get some power window motors and locks. And I'll be going to irwindale speedway with some fellow Titan owners from clubtitan, if anyone here would like to go. We going on the 7th maybe meet up around 3:30 pm.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts