Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had several request for marine audio in the last few months. Do you guys think I should add some Marine audio to www.tech12volts.com . Also we have addes some things to the store . So feel free to stop by

·
Registered
484 Posts
Absolutely! I deal with a few boats for customers and they are constantly needing parts.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Most deffinatly! I am thinking of adding an amp some more speakers and a sub to my boat. (As soon as the wife gets over the new rims, intake, exhaust, tonneau cover and fog lights I put on the truck last week. She still doesn't know how much I spent, lol)

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Demondw3 said:
My boat is my next project.

Sweet truck bro. Thats one hell of transformation. Nice job.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I keep hearing about audio in boats now suddenly being such a big thing. OK so question is...how in the hell do you intend on catching any fish with a loud radio playing? lol

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GoombaJebboMT said:
I keep hearing about audio in boats now suddenly being such a big thing. OK so question is...how in the hell do you intend on catching any fish with a loud radio playing? lol
Again you are thinking like me . Boat = Fishing
Apparently there is whole world of Boating that we are not aware of in the south. A radio in your boat down here will get your boat shot up with holes. LOL

But you would not believe the system I have installed in tractors

·
Registered
330 Posts
tech12volt said:
Apparently there is whole world of Boating that we are not aware of in the south. A radio in your boat down here will get your boat shot up with holes. LOL

LOL yeah I would agree we are in a different state of mind I guess here in the south. You are right...BOAT=FISHING...and even if the intent for BEING in the boat is just for mere joyriding, I would feel obligated to try and con my way into throwing a few casts here and there simply because it is in my DNA...I WANNA FISH....not listen to....P.Diddy or whoever(and no i dont listen to P. Diddy, but you get the idea).:cheers:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Not fishing or joyriding.... down here its all about wakeboarding. Central Florida is the wakeboarding capital of the world.

·
Registered
106 Posts
tech12volt said:

I go fishing for a buzz here in the North West all the time, and I always manage to catch a big one!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
tech12volt said:

There are a few sports that use boats. Ever heard of a Wakeboard, Wakeskate or a Wakesurf? You ****'s can go ahead and play with eachothers rods. :)

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
WhiteBoy said:
Not fishing or joyriding.... down here its all about wakeboarding. Central Florida is the wakeboarding capital of the world.

Now we are talking. Probably don't see too many of these in Florida.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Not to hyjack the thread (sorry Tech) but P dizzle can you clear some pms im trying to send you one...

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
P-Dizzle said:
Yeah. I took care of it...
Dude you have 300 email storage . What the hell.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yeah fishing is done down here in FL but the waterways seem to be mostly for partying. Hell when I was a kid there wasn't a weekend we weren't out on the boat. Unless it was getting worked on....

Boats are a hole in the water to throw money in!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I vote yes, you should sell marine stuff. I have a boat and wake board about once a week and the stereo is always in some stage of upgrade.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I went knee boarding and just joy riding 2 weeks ago and man am I going to get me a boat eventually, hopefully by next year.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts