Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there from MD?? im a Newbie to the whole Truck industry...i have always driven VW's and BMW's , but i can honestly say i havent been more happy with this truck

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
There are a group of us that occasionally get together under the MVP Titans "banner"... Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania.

Welcome to the site. I am in Lancaster, not too far from you.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I'm from the Montgomery County area but live SC

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
yeah welcome!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I live in Montgomery County Md. You will find a lot of helpful information on this site.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Charles County, MD

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm located in Garrett County, MD.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Welcome aboard! I'm right down the road in Bel Air. . .

·
Registered
840 Posts
Welcome!

Washington County over here.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ellicott City for me!! Welcome.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Welcome to the Titan world! I'm in Anne Arundel, near Annapolis. Yeah, we can do a meet in MD sometime, maybe January? I'm secretly working on another Big Meet for next year, but not in MD! I just remembered, another fella left me a note yesterday on my visitor page, I need to write back to him. I think he lives right close by too!!

Let's see how January looks, and we will head up to the Northern area of MD, up RT 83 or out RT 40 West Side of Baltimore somewhere. The PA folks always have to travel so far. I'm having ideas float around my head.

To join MVP TItans, just contact "Lurchdubious" to purchase a window sticker, and you're IN! (His wife makes them for us, very reasonably priced too.) Hope to meet you soon.

Reactions: Lurchdubious

·
Registered
273 Posts
you guys in MD want to plan a meet?

could be something easy like lunch or something.

I'd say we'd go off road but I'm still repairing some carnage from Rausch Creek :lol:
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
25 Posts
New Titan owner in Frederick, MD. I'd certainly be interested in a meet sometime.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
you guys in MD want to plan a meet?

could be something easy like lunch or something.

I'd say we'd go off road but I'm still repairing some carnage from Rausch Creek :lol:
What? did RC make you scrape the rubber off their trails :teethmast

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was stationed in MD for a couple of years and loved it. I sould be back in the area just before X-Mas because the wifes family lives in Silver Spring. Not sure if I'm driving the T or if she is driving the Murano.

Reactions: TitanBlue

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the Titan world! I'm in Anne Arundel, near Annapolis. Yeah, we can do a meet in MD sometime, maybe January? I'm secretly working on another Big Meet for next year, but not in MD! I just remembered, another fella left me a note yesterday on my visitor page, I need to write back to him. I think he lives right close by too!!

Let's see how January looks, and we will head up to the Northern area of MD, up RT 83 or out RT 40 West Side of Baltimore somewhere. The PA folks always have to travel so far. I'm having ideas float around my head.

To join MVP TItans, just contact "Lurchdubious" to purchase a window sticker, and you're IN! (His wife makes them for us, very reasonably priced too.) Hope to meet you soon.
and she did a nice job on those stickers!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Hmmmm......

1 - 20 of 88 Posts