Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am about to buy up a set of Helo Dragster 6 22" wheels with a Offset of 20mm, 6.0 Back spacing.

Going to add a set of 285/45/r22 " tires to that to keep the stock wheel and tire height.

My question is will these Fit a 2006 CC 4x4 Le in place of the 275/70r/18's that are on the truck now, or will I have rubbing issues ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think they would, not sure, I just installed 22x9.5 with 20mm offest on my OR KC Titan and it clear everything. I have 305/45R22, since the stock tire diameter on the OR is 33" and the 305/45R22 has a diameter or 32.8" so I can't tell the difference at all...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats a good thing, because I have already ordered my set up. Same deal as your's 20mm offset on 22.9 with 305/45/22's Falken stz tires.

Everything should be here before the end of next week, sway bar included.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congrats... what's is this sway bar you mentioned? I did not get a sway bar. Have you done a rear drop yet? I am trying to get a consensus on what is the best way to go. Right now I am thinking of the helper spring mod with the drop schackles on ebay. Economical and I can't get any infor on the 3" drop leaf springs on ebay, so I am not trusting them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the " Hellwig " rear sway bar, it's a after market item, I found one for 209. + 15 to ship it to my door. I will probably go with rear springs to drop my Titan down. The shackles are the cheaper way to go, and I haven't ruled that out either.

I will wait and see how funky or not it looks with the new wheels and tires before I decide on the total amount to be dropped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts