Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a fully loaded 09 titan locally, and have began talks with the dealer about trading in my T for this one. My T trade in value is about 4k higher then i owe, and if they will come down a few thousand, i will be able to keep my payments close to what i have now.

The only thing the new one doesnt have that mine does is the sun roof. But its a fully loaded LE CC

I hope then get back to me soon!:redblob":redblob"

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I found a fully loaded 09 titan locally, and have began talks with the dealer about trading in my T for this one. My T trade in value is about 4k higher then i owe, and if they will come down a few thousand, i will be able to keep my payments close to what i have now.

The only thing the new one doesnt have that mine does is the sun roof. But its a fully loaded LE CC

I hope then get back to me soon!:redblob":redblob"
In your case, you're gaining quite a bit because all the upgrades were done in 08. So you'll get the much better brakes, upgraded suspensions front and rear, bigger axles, front differential and a much better screwed together truck.

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think it will be a good upgrade. my truck is getting close to the last mileage cutoff for warranty with 75k miles. I will miss the sun roof, but i think its worth it. Its basically my same truck, just newer.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
i think it will be a good upgrade. my truck is getting close to the last mileage cutoff for warranty with 75k miles. I will miss the sun roof, but i think its worth it. Its basically my same truck, just newer.
Not only newer, but updated in many areas. You could always look for one with a sunroof but this one sounds like a good deal. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it seems the sunroof option is scares. i have seen maybe one for sale since i bought mine.

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are trying hard to get me in that truck. They offered to pay off mine and $450 a month. i told them i couldn't do it. I'm paying $300 a month now and cant go over $350. He said he would get back with me.

I told him, im seeing people getting brand new pro4x's for 10k under sticker, 24981 is to much for that 08.

·
Premium Member
15,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
went and test drove it saturday. had it for about an hour or so. I ended up not getting it. The were making a good deal on the truck, but not good enough for me. I may have had my standards set to high (or low) but i dont NEED a new truck, and i will just have to wait until i pay this one down more.

Driving it, wasnt much different then mine, and mine even felt faster (im tuned though). Yea the truck was really nice, but there best deal was 2k down (which i dont have) and $90 more a month then i am paying now. I told they guy, i could do $90 more a month, but that $90 could take the lady out to dinner once or twice, and if i cut that out, she may start going to bed in her PJ's instead of nothing.

The low miles and warentee would have been nice, but it will have to wait. If i find another one i like, i may try to sell my truck outright so i can get more out of it, they were only going to pay it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts