Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is still on my truck, but will be off by tuesday, so i am putting i out there now, this is a complete kit, it has the coils, shocks, rear leafs, u bolts and hardware. aboslutely everything you need to drop your titan 2" in the front and 3" in the back. bolt on and go, i installed this myself, it has been on my truck for around 15k miles. and is in good shape! The truck will be level from front to back, and you can still fit 305/40/22s will no problem at all, i will ship but it will run about 100 to ship it, looking for $225 plus shipping or best offer, this kit is 440 plus 125 shipping on ebay and ebays doesnt have shocks attached like mine does

this is how it looks on the truck

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
im interested. What kind of shocks come with these?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ran stocks w/ 10k miles on them, now i have put 15k on top, so stocks w/ 25k on them

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
good price! id jump on it if i didnt have a couple trips coming up

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good price! id jump on it if i didnt have a couple trips coming up
thanks, i try to be fair, economy is tough right now, who knows maybe i'll still have it when you get done with your trips. Doesnt seem to be alot of interest in it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
This sux! I will actually be in panama city this weekend, but I dont think I can fit all the parts in my duffle bag...

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Damn good price!!! If had The money to get it shipped I would be all over this. If you were in AZ I would be on the road now to get it. Just for the hell of it can you get me a shipping cost to 85304 (the other side of the USA)? Maybe I might get it.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That's an awesome deal! The only real tool y'all will need is a spring compresser.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
had some pm's and offers, but really looking to get in my pocket the 225, and then whatever actual shipping would be, it looks like it would be 100 to anywhere down east coast and closer to 130 for the west coast

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold sold sold

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
gonna be sick man, i loved the look, now back to stock, and then start working on lifting it!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts