1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
lmao. Your freakin crazy

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i cant wait till we get some snow in mass so i can go out and do this again...thats the only time i like driving in the snow lol

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the only thing i miss about NY

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lmao......thats why moved to FL

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
ur camera is distorted. The armada looked like a scion box.

Im lookin forward to snow in WA too. we got some a few weeks ago, but i didnt have my truck yet. The subaru was fun though

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its the frikin HD camera

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
oh that would be great to see it in HD. youtube might catch up in time.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Look's like fun!!! I've watched that video before, but didn't know it was you. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well now you guys know how i look.. I'm a good looking bastard lol lol

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
One of the few things I miss about Boston :lol:

Did you guys get hit with an absurd amount of rain on Saturday? I was in Boca and the streets were flooded so bad, cars were stuck and some of the deeper puddles were over halfway up the wheels on my 35's. It was a lot of fun though, especially seeing all the people in the cars staring at me as I was plowing through :hat:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
miss boston? haha i saw ur vid on facebook bill that puddle was badass....b-town is gettin hit right now wit a little white out and the cape already has 6-8"...im near worcester so i still havent seen snow yet this yr....hopin to keep it that way for a while

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
miss boston? haha i saw ur vid on facebook bill that puddle was badass....b-town is gettin hit right now wit a little white out and the cape already has 6-8"...im near worcester so i still havent seen snow yet this yr....hopin to keep it that way for a while
Yeah man, I spent the first 22 years of my life 5 minutes from Foxboro Stadium, well Gillette now :lol:

I really miss the Cape during the summers and the first snowfall. The rest I can do without...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One of the few things I miss about Boston :lol:

Did you guys get hit with an absurd amount of rain on Saturday? I was in Boca and the streets were flooded so bad, cars were stuck and some of the deeper puddles were over halfway up the wheels on my 35's. It was a lot of fun though, especially seeing all the people in the cars staring at me as I was plowing through :hat:
I didn't even get out of the house thats how ugly was out there

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Yeah man, I spent the first 22 years of my life 5 minutes from Foxboro Stadium, well Gillette now :lol:

I really miss the Cape during the summers and the first snowfall. The rest I can do without...
the cape is beautiful my ex grew up in harwich...we went to orleans almost every weekend...its like a whole new world bein on the cape...love it...ya boston and the surrounding towns are just too much for this country boy...well bill all i can say is i hope ur not a dolphins fan bro lol...especially bein so close to patriots nation!!!!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
the cape is beautiful my ex grew up in harwich...we went to orleans almost every weekend...its like a whole new world bein on the cape...love it...ya boston and the surrounding towns are just too much for this country boy...well bill all i can say is i hope ur not a dolphins fan bro lol...especially bein so close to patriots nation!!!!
Hell no, I spent my entire high school and college life tailgating at the stadium!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
good thing Im going to back to Tampa tonight yay!!!
The weather is great down here right now!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts