Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were both cruising at about 30 mph when he looked in his mirror and I switched lanes to hand him his azz. He was already 3 ahead of me when we stomped it. By 80 mph I was passing him:) All I know is he had a fart muffler:eyebrow: He didn't even look at me when I passed him. LOL

I will admit it actually sounded pretty good at high rpm's:teethmast

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, not even worth the gas dude
I always let the ricers just go on theyre way
I dont!! Thats the ones I'm after. Most ricer drivers are punks that dont like people like me. LOL I love smoking them on their way to the club with their girls with them:)

PS: I said most, not all.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Yeah, there's a douchebag at work in a prelude, that thinks his sh!t is [email protected] His exhaust is eardrum piercing loud. I pulled up next to him a couple of times at the red lights. The first time, he tried it, then realized really quick that he didn't want none. Now he avoids me. I still have to hear his sh!tty exhaust, which he shamelessly flaunts by getting on it in the parking lot. I just shake my head.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
A kill is a kill! :)

Reactions: deerslayer

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
i just don't understand what goes through these kid's heads when they put the bees in their exhaust on the little 4 cylinders. Maybe it's just because i'm from the south but i've never met someone who put a fart can on their little matchbox car and was like man that sounds awesome

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, he was driving a titan with bdgt tuner, intake, exhaust and long tube headers.

My car is not slow.
Your one of the cool ones in a ricer. LOL J/K What is your car running these days?

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
last time i went to the track the weather was terribad and i didn't have an air pump for my tires, and the tracks was broken, so i was running down the track with 40 psi in the tires lol.

i ran a 14.4 @ 98

And this is after completely changing my setup, i sold my old header and got a different one and a 3" exhaust. This exhaust actually: http://www.go-pwr.com/product_detail.php?p_id=146&cat_id=18

It looks real nice :D No more "fart cans" for me.

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
last time i went to the track the weather was terribad and i didn't have an air pump for my tires, and the tracks was broken, so i was running down the track with 40 psi in the tires lol.

i ran a 14.4 @ 98

And this is after completely changing my setup, i sold my old header and got a different one and a 3" exhaust. This exhaust actually: GO Power Motorsports

It looks real nice :D No more "fart cans" for me.
so you run about a 14 flat?

·
Banned
1,624 Posts
so you run about a 14 flat?
Yeah normally. at 100 mph or so. I need to get me some slicks and see what she can do :p

The camaro ss was the automatic version i'm pretty sure, so it's down about 25 horsepower over the 6 speed. But i figured it wouldn't be THAT much slower than the 6 speed.

·
Premium Member
23,496 Posts
my buddies 99 ss with an intake and exhaust runs a 13.3-13.6. its an automatic

1 - 20 of 119 Posts