Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any club meetings or gathering in the Seattle Tacoma Olympia cooridor? I'm Active duty Army out of JBLM/ Joint Base Lewis-McChord and a 2013 Titan Pro4x owner looking for other titan owners, after spending a day with a buddy at a Chevy Colorado owners meet and greet.....

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi there, I retired from the AF out of Mcchord and just got my Titan. I don't think there are any owner's groups up here. Might as well start one!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm in Puyallup.

·
Premium Member
3,585 Posts
As you can tell, the PN-Dub is pretty barren. We used to have some get-togethers but the last one was a few years ago.... I mainly roll with the Z/G crowd, the old Titan is primarily my commuter on rainy days, but starting to plan some overland mods for the T over the next year, rooftop tent, camper shell with a roof rack/basket, etc...

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I'm pretty sure Tyler is the only one of us left that has a Titan, and he is wayyyy down near Vancouver. This place used to be cool once upon a time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's still cool...just a little quiet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I spot a few fellow Titan owners along my commute on Highway 9 every now and then, but that's a bit north of Sea-Tac/Olympia. :) I'd be open to a meet/greet if it wasn't *too* far south.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well there are at least two more of us here... I stayed off the forum for a long time. Hadn't been on since before I PCSd here to JBLM. I'm out now, but still in the area.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts