Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my Titan, but I did save all the accessories I added and are selling them for a great price just in time for Christmas. Here is my list and prices : Door Keypad $45 I have the instructions with the master code it fits great inside gas door, Rubber Dash inserts all 3 pieces $10, Brand new Key FOB never used $25, Mud Flaps for a 2008 LE Galaxy Black $40, Utili-Track Tie downs 1 new in box set $45 or 1 used set $30, Rubber Floor mats 4 pieces $50, SS Mesh Grille powered coated to match Galaxy Black it was never installed it includes the lower grille too $75, Power folding mirror switch part # 25570-za320 $25. I also Have the Utili Track Bed Extender with the sliding brackets $125 and the under seat storage $65 they would be expensive to ship so local pick up only. These prices do not include shipping I am in Salt Lake City.I will ship for what the actual cost is to me. I will accept paypal if you want to buy several items I will make you a better deal so please PM me if interested or want more info.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Hey so you want $10 for the mesh grills? and can you still see the small squares the oem one has or its not visible?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey so you want $10 for the mesh grills? and can you still see the small squares the oem one has or its not visible?
Nice try $75 for the grille and because its powdered coated black it blends the existing egg crate grill so it does not stand out IMO.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I dig the grill

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i have the regular mirrors if i put that switch will it work or i need new mirrors too

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Then you should buy the grille 05blktitan :) ^^^. The switch will only control the power folding mirrors I believe they are came on the LE trucks I am not sure what year. Do a search and see what mirrors came on what trucks. I had the big tow package and changed out the mirrors to the power folding with memory,heat and puddle lamps I hope that helps.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Keypad FOB Grill Mats and Underseat Storage are sold

·
Registered
99 Posts
rubber mats if the dibs fails... paypal ready

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is what I have left: Mud Flaps for a 2008 LE Galaxy Black $40 or make an offer, Utili-Track Tie downs $30, I also Have the Utili Track Bed Extender with the sliding brackets $125 Local pick up only for the extender in salt lake city.

·
Registered
573 Posts
did you sell the grill?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts