Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out today that I will be PCSing to Shaw AFB between late May and early June!!! So Megatron wont be back in its old home but close enough. Ill be making that Boone, NC meet and it will be my first Titan meet!!! I hope there is a good showing of Ts out there for my first time lol!!!

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
You have just made everyones day! Welcome to the lower 48. This has to be one of the best meets in the country, you're gonna love it!

Reactions: jpac811

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I just found out today that I will be PCSing to Shaw AFB between late May and early June!!! So Megatron wont be back in its old home but close enough. Ill be making that Boone, NC meet and it will be my first Titan meet!!! I hope there is a good showing of Ts out there for my first time lol!!!
One of the Moderators on another Forum lived in SC and we had a meet down there-beautiful country.

Welcome and welcome back Megatron!

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Well... That's a hell of lot closer for OT 2012.
Good luck w/ your move.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Sweet man. Gotta come see your truck, now.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When will you be arriving our way?
I will be leaving Alaska at the end of May so I will arrive S. Carolina very early June. When I drove Megatron up, it took me 4.5 days but this time, I am going to take my time and do it in around 8-10 days.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
so I can race you again?
I work not to far from you at McIntire air base

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Now you are only 10 hours from me:) My aunt lives in SC and if and when I go back to visit, I'll let ya know. I'd like to see that beast and hell maybe we get get a good video of me smoking you........What? LOL

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so I can race you again?
I work not to far from you at McIntire air base
lol sure. You might have raced Megatron but I wasnt its owner when that happened.
Now you are only 10 hours from me:) My aunt lives in SC and if and when I go back to visit, I'll let ya know. I'd like to see that beast and hell maybe we get get a good video of me smoking you........What? LOL
For sure man. Id love to get the trucks together. You better hope though that Uprev gets you in the 13s or the smoking wont be so great lol. Our times right now arent too far off. Remember I have a decepticon, they are very very sneaky and mean:eyebrow:

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
lol sure. You might have raced Megatron but I wasnt its owner when that happened.

For sure man. Id love to get the trucks together. You better hope though that Uprev gets you in the 13s or the smoking wont be so great lol. Our times right now arent too far off. Remember I have a decepticon, they are very very sneaky and mean:eyebrow:
Congrats on the return to civilization, even though you're headed to the S/E instead of S/W... The reason Decepticon Titans win races are because Decepticons don't have to play fair... ;)

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on the return to civilization, even though you're headed to the S/E instead of S/W... The reason Decepticon Titans win races are because Decepticons don't have to play fair... ;)
Lmao thanks man. Thats right, you have to becareful around us, especially when you mess with the big boss!!!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
My cousin still has his house at Shaw, I'll have to ask him about it.
Were you trying to rent or own?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My cousin still has his house at Shaw, I'll have to ask him about it.
Were you trying to rent or own?
Im trying to rent. How big is the house? Up for rent? My end goal is trying to get stationed in FL and buy there but if I like SC than I might end up buying but I wont make that decision till a few years down the road.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Im trying to rent. How big is the house? Up for rent? My end goal is trying to get stationed in FL and buy there but if I like SC than I might end up buying but I wont make that decision till a few years down the road.
I'm not sure. I'll have to see if my mom has his contact info.

Houses for rent are EXPENSIVE in sumter. Around $1100 a month for a good many.

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure. I'll have to see if my mom has his contact info.

Houses for rent are EXPENSIVE in sumter. Around $1100 a month for a good many.
Ugh i saw this on craigslist. On a realtor site, I found some nice homes for around $850. My max is around $1k. My BAH is dropping a lot going from AK to SC. So sad, Im taking a pay cut to see the sun again lol

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
COOL!!! Glad to hear bro! Get outta no man's land! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts