Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan Titan Aftermarket Performance Parts

I was browsing more Stillen parts to add to my list and to my surprise, I see a video I've seen before and it took me a few seconds to realize, but it hit me...That's my truck!

I'm a big supporter of Stillen and their company and proud to have their products on my truck.

So Stillen...Do I get some sort of deal? :eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
19,554 Posts
They should have asked to use your truck. That's bad form.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nissan Titan Aftermarket Performance Parts

I was browsing more Stillen parts to add to my list and to my surprise, I see a video I've seen before and it took me a few seconds to realize, but it hit me...That's my truck!

I'm a big supporter of Stillen and their company and proud to have their products on my truck.

So Stillen...Do I get some sort of deal? :eyebrow:
I believe our Marketing Team put your vehicle on our website. If you do have a problem with that I will let them know and we will take it down.

I can always hook you up with any specials. Just let me know what you need! :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe our Marketing Team put your vehicle on our website. If you do have a problem with that I will let them know and we will take it down.

I can always hook you up with any specials. Just let me know what you need! :D
I do not have a problem at all. I hope to be a sponsored vehicle with your company one day. I have been eyeing a few parts, but once I get some more money put away, I'll be sure to contact you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts