Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys....

I just received my Osiris in the mail. Since I already have the mail in reflash mod done, I noticed that Uprev sent me an upgraded tune with the Osiris. I read from other forums that some members received two discs. I only received one and the cable. Now, Im new to this and dont really know what to do because it didn't come with instructions...lol.

Any advise would help. I haven't check the disc yet cause Im at work.

·
Registered
486 Posts
its all on one disk,Cipher and Osiris.It'll even have the instructions in there.As far as your tune,i had to do the ecu dump first and they emailed my tune to me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dbolemiss said:
its all on one disk,Cipher and Osiris.It'll even have the instructions in there.As far as your tune,i had to do the ecu dump first and they emailed my tune to me.
Okay, I'll open up the program when I get home today. There was a sheet that UpRev attached. It stated that along with my mail in reflash mod that I already had, they upgraded a tune with the lastest AFR tune. Does that mean that they had already sent me a tune in that disc?

·
Registered
486 Posts
Sounds like it,might have to explore the disk.Should be a ROM file about 1mb.Good luck,I've flashed mine around 4 or 5 times with no problems,the new updated one is faster and works great.After the flash get out there and do some logs to send them so they can fine tune it for you. Have fun.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dbolemiss said:
Sounds like it,might have to explore the disk.Should be a ROM file about 1mb.Good luck,I've flashed mine around 4 or 5 times with no problems,the new updated one is faster and works great.After the flash get out there and do some logs to send them so they can fine tune it for you. Have fun.
Thanks buddy! Will keep the forum posted.:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts