Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Memphis M1 10 and ported box sale for this month and this month only. I have 10 of these to sale at this price.

300 dollars plus shipping. the normal price of this is 400 plus shipping. you save a hundred dollars. And this thing slams.

the sundwon 100.2 will power this beautifully. And i have a package deal for those as well with amp wiring kits as well. Just pm for the price on the packege.

If you are looking for loud and clean . this is your baby. these boxes slam.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
tech12volt said:
Memphis M1 10 and ported box sale for this month and this month only. I have 10 of these to sale at this price.

300 dollars plus shipping. the normal price of this is 400 plus shipping. you save a hundred dollars. And this thing slams.

the sundwon 100.2 will power this beautifully. And i have a package deal for those as well with amp wiring kits as well. Just pm for the price on the packege.

If you are looking for loud and clean . this is your baby. these boxes slam.
no replies on this at all? WOW

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nguyenhoang said:
yeah no kidding...that's a very nice price. it makes me want to get one just for fun to hear how it sounds.
with a sundown 100.2 this thing slams . i do mean slams

·
Registered
800 Posts
hey tech, compared to the box i have how much louder is the ported box with the M3 in it???? i have a question your dual boxes can they be modified to become a ported box???? just asking......... love the box!!!!!!!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
titaninak said:
hey tech, compared to the box i have how much louder is the ported box with the M3 in it???? i have a question your dual boxes can they be modified to become a ported box???? just asking......... love the box!!!!!!!
its a different kind of loud. and no you can not port the dual box. With the music you listen to the sealed m3 are perfect

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:bump:
tech12volt said:
its a different kind of loud. and no you can not port the dual box. With the music you listen to the sealed m3 are perfect
These boxes are still are on sale.And i will posting a giveaway for june.

·
Registered
254 Posts
This is what I'm putting in my Titan. I had my truck at a local shop over night to get a Memphis PR Class D 1000, dual 10" M1's, and a custom front firing ported box tuned to 40htz, although I actually have to wait till next week to get the M1 subs. They put in some MA shallow subs or something as loaners. So far it sounds really good, but I can't wait to get my M1's cause They should hit hard. I'll post pics when I get the right subs in there.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is what I'm putting in my Titan. I had my truck at a local shop over night to get a Memphis PR Class D 1000, dual 10" M1's, and a custom front firing ported box tuned to 40htz, although I actually have to wait till next week to get the M1 subs. They put in some MA shallow subs or something as loaners. So far it sounds really good, but I can't wait to get my M1's cause They should hit hard. I'll post pics when I get the right subs in there.
Please do. Ported m1s They squezzed a ton of space under that seat

·
Registered
254 Posts
Please do. Ported m1s They squezzed a ton of space under that seat
Oddly enough the box is about 6 inch's from the end of the seat on each side, but does go front to back all the way. I think they said it was 2.9cu before driver displacement ported at 40 hertz. This guy has been building boxes for a minute so I hope his calculations and the calculations of his buddy at Memphis are right.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I finally found the air space requirements and its almost perfect in my box. 1.25cf per sub in a vented box minus a Driver Displacement of 0.095cf each. That means in my box they each have 1.26cf, perfect for the M1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts