Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of these include subs and the boxes are all resined internally . I will not cut any corners even though the price is lowwer than usual. It is still first rate quality as always.

o.k. the dual memphis mc ms10 subs and box is 300 plus shipping.

The single mc ms 10 and sub box is 189.00 plus shipping.

The dual mc ms 12 box is 350 plus shipping crew cab only.

Single mc 12 box is 225 plus shipping crew cab only.

Single m1 10 ported enclosure with sub. 325 plus shipping

The sundown 100.2 will run all of these boxes perfectly so if you want one now is the time. This price will only last this month .

And do not forget to enter the sundown 100.4 amp giveaway .

I also have complete packages with a sundown 100.2 and wire kit.

:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This prices are cheap. and very nice quality

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just ordered a box from Tech. I can't wait until I get back and have it installed in the truck. Again these are some damn good prices and really good customer service.

·
Registered
261 Posts
can an old fart get a translation. is this possible?

06 king cab

want: amp on box, 1 downfiring sub (need dog proof setup)

place for an additional midrange speaker/amp...

as compact as possible under one side of rear seats(need to be able to lift the smaller seat)

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hitecredneck said:
can an old fart get a translation. is this possible?

06 king cab

want: amp on box, 1 downfiring sub (need dog proof setup)

place for an additional midrange speaker/amp...

its possible. but i still do not understand the mdrange part

·
Registered
261 Posts
the additional amp/speaker if for a scanner or other stuff.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hitecredneck said:
the additional amp/speaker if for a scanner or other stuff.
i would do the other midrange under the dash somewhere you will hear it much better

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tech12volt said:
All of these include subs and the boxes are all resined internally . I will not cut any corners even though the price is lowwer than usual. It is still first rate quality as always.

The sundown 100.2 will run all of these boxes perfectly so if you want one now is the time. This price will only last this month .

:haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl :haveredfl
And these are still on sale guys. get your orders in.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tech12volt said:

These deals will be gone at the end of the month. So you might want to order soon if you are on the fence.

·
Registered
210 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Yeah. What's up y'all? What better way to spend those tax returns? ORDER UP!
I owed this year... heh.

This deal still going on?

I'm looking for a dual 12 box, with amp rack preferably, I think.

I'm still unsure on subs. I currently have two shallow mount pioneer 10's under the front seat, and they just don't give me quite enough kick. (Some songs, yes, but mostly they produce good bass, but not enough actual kick from the kick drum -- and I listen primarily to rock music - almost exclusively)

I used to have some Rockford 12 Punch Zs, I got back probably 5 years ago. I liked them. (I heard some say they're good, some laugh at their quality, but they sounded pretty good IMO)

Regardless, I need something that I can feel a little more kick out of, not just a little rumble.

I've been looking at 3 subs in praticular, but want your opinions.
1)Rockford Fosgate P3SD412 Punch Stage 3 Shallow 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coil
2)Rockford Fosgate P212S4 Punch Stage 2 12" 4-ohm subwoofer
3)Infinity Reference 1250w 12" 4-ohm subwoofer

I'm not familiar with Memphis subs... but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
2,981 Posts
Memphis makes a much better sub than Rockford or Infinity. If you want loud go with a 10" ported setup.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
P-Dizzle said:
Memphis makes a much better sub than Rockford or Infinity. If you want loud go with a 10" ported setup.
i will be running a special on the m1 ported box for may. i will post it later

1 - 17 of 17 Posts