·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!! :cheers: Be Safe

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Yes Merry Christmas, looks like I'm not the only one still up. Still wrapping a few presents, the kids will have me up early in the morning.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe .. same here friend... Just takin a break.. MC!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
only 930 here. Just sipping some alaskan amber beer. :cheers:

Merry christmas to ya'll

·
Super Moderator
93,866 Posts
Still wrapping presents myself! To all a Merry Christmas :cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Merry Christmas Titan Lovers !!!!!!

Have a great day !!!

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
Wow Paparyno...best signature EVAR

·
Premium Member
4,642 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone here and especially to our members in the armed forces for keeping us safe. Thank you for your service.

Clint

·
Registered
116 Posts
Clint said:
Merry Christmas to everyone here and especially to our members in the armed forces for keeping us safe. Thank you for your service.

Clint
Thanks! Everything has been relatively quiet out here today, at least where I am. I wanted to say thanks to all of those who've sent stuff over this way. I know my squadron has received many packages from the states. Thanks guys, we may not be at home but you've done an AWESOME job of making us a little more cheery. To everyone in the states, enjoy your time with family, especially the little ones. I have two nephews at home I've never met and many of the guys I work with have newborns. I know we choose this lifestyle. But we choose this so you can enjoy the freedoms we all love. And when our duty here is done, the guy relieving us will serve in the same relentless fashion, so we can enjoy those freedoms as well. I miss my truck too...

Merry Christmas Titan Talk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts