Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope you receive a BIG HAMMER, ........ohhhh wait you already have in the form of a Titan.

Here's to a safe and Happy Holiday Season.
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and all TT members!

·
Registered
754 Posts
right back at yall...now its about time to :hungry:

·
Registered
70 Posts
For Christmas Santa (me) bought me a nice set of JBA Titanium Ceramic Headers... Putting a couple more ounces to my hammer! WOOT WOOT!!!

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy Mods to all :cheers:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Same to all! I bought me some early presents as well...a new Extang tonno and chrome handle trim and tailgate bib. Merry Christmas everyone!
All that chrome is going to cut back on your gas mileage in the new beast HVT. You would of got 20 MPG but now forget about it.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
AF-Medic said:
All that chrome is going to cut back on your gas mileage in the new beast HVT. You would of got 20 MPG but now forget about it.
Thanks AF...lol...I can always depend on you giving me late information! Shoulda told me that BEFORE I ordered the chrome!

Merry Christmas pal.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
AF-Medic said:
:rofl: Good stuff.

My titan-related christmas purchase involves fixing the front bumper that I damaged in the snow-storm :flame:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone. Santa dressed as the UPS guy got me my JBA Titanium Ceramic headers today. Now I have project to finish before new years. Have a safe and Happy Holidays.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts