Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. This is my first post. I'm from Europe.Sorry for my english.A have any questions for you:
1)What is the RATIO on front diff, and back diff (nissan titan)?
2)The rings of front wheels (titan&frontier) are the same?
3) I know - some people instal fron diff(titan) on frontier - that's my profit!
Thanks all off you for any informations and ansvers for may questions.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
The gear ratio of front & rear axles will be the same on a particular truck. There are two different available OEM axle ratios: 2.94 and 3.36
The Titan front diff was improved to strengthen the housing and resist half shaft pull out in 2006.
2004-2007 Titan rear axles are 32 spline and there is an available TruTrac LSD and Arb locker.
2008+ Titan rear axles are 35 spline and larger diameter and there is no available aftermarket LSD or locker. There is an available factory e-locker that is only available oem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The gear ratio of front & rear axles will be the same on a particular truck. There are two different available OEM axle ratios: 2.94 and 3.36
The Titan front diff was improved to strengthen the housing and resist half shaft pull out in 2006.
2004-2007 Titan rear axles are 32 spline and there is an available TruTrac LSD and Arb locker.
2008+ Titan rear axles are 35 spline and larger diameter and there is no available aftermarket LSD or locker. There is an available factory e-locker that is only available oem.
Thanks, you helped me so much! I have one more question. Is there Nissan Pathfinder 5,6 (any model) with geer ratio 3,69?( i meen ring & pinion geer ratio)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts