Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my catback It came off my 2013. i only used it for about 3000 miles and maybe 4 months. Everything is there from when i got it new. sorry for the crappy picture, i took it off a few weeks ago to sell it then i had surgery on one of my arms last week and having a hard time moving things around now and getting good pics. I would like to sell it locally because im not sure if i can get it to post office. I live about 40 minutes west of pittsburgh, 2 hours south east of Cleveland, I am in weirton, wv. I can meet some one if needed, i woll just need to know so i can have some one load this up in the back of my truck for me. I am asking $350 for it to pick it up. any questions feel free to let me know, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just went back to stock because I am thinking of trading it in. I really liked the way it sounded, sad its gone. So so so quiet now haha

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in pittsburgh every now and then, if that would help i can meet you up here and cut an hour off ur drive

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need this out of my garage so I may be able to ship it out. I can either drive an hour or 2 during the day to meet some one. Or maybe ship out for prob like $390 total.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Changed my mind about shipping seen how much they wanted just for my I take to ship. It would prob be $100 to ship this

1 - 9 of 9 Posts