Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys. found a company that deals with brand new designed control arms for those who have rusted out and are in need of balljoints that are greasable and new bushings.

Details

Auto Parts Warehouse | Car Parts, Truck Parts & Auto Body Parts Online - Free Shipping on most Auto Accessories & Performance Parts – AutoPartsWarehouse has them in stock

check out the pics of the units. beefy stock appearing. I need baljoints and I am getting 2 lower units. alot easier than pressing out joint and all.

chris 04 titan

·
Registered
139 Posts
That definitely looks like a better option than the OEM. Too bad it doesn't come with greaseable bushings, similar to what TC and PRG have on their UCAs. What kind of warranty do those come with?

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Probably Chinese, but the pics look ok. Maybe one of the OBX header guinea pigs can put these on and see if they can get the truck properly aligned?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think im going to throw some of those Mevotech LCA's on my Frontier for my Titan Swap. They look the best for the price and so much easier to get than the Nissan ones

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are made in the USA actually better than nissan factory. Plus they use a greasable ball joint pressed in and ready to assemble

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got all 4 upper and lower control arms for my frontier titan swap and I'm pretty impressed. They are almost all the way boxed and stronger than stock. They seem like a really good buy for the price and should hold up really well

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the pics from their website are nice looking pieces and they do have a greasable fitting shown. so you can squirt grease in them. The boot looks like its a poly type not rubber that tears.

chris

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess you could pull the bushings and get grooved ones and drill a hole in the part for a zerk fitting. then you would have greasable attach points. might work.!

chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts