Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum here, I searched but didn't really see a thread for this subject. Thought I would help compile a list of part numbers for the Midnight edition PN's on our 17 and up titans. Most people will want to swap the emblems so that is what I started with.

This is what I have so far:

Front "Nissan Emblem" - 62891-9FT0A
Rear "Nissan Emblem" - 93495-9FT0A
Rear "Titan Emblem" - 80892-9FT2A

Does anyone know if the rear Titan emblem is the same as the doors for non XD titans? And what about the rear Pro4x emblem PN? If you know it please post so its easy to find in this thread.

I know some of you will just say "Plastidip it" but for those who don't want to do that this could be helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently came across a website called Z1 Motorsports. They offer a lot of factory parts and I noticed they do have some midnight edition stuff. I also just bought the factory fog lights, led upgrade, and factory paint own from them. I will be checking them out more. Give em a look

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently came across a website called Z1 Motorsports. They offer a lot of factory parts and I noticed they do have some midnight edition stuff. I also just bought the factory fog lights, led upgrade, and factory paint own from them. I will be checking them out more. Give em a look
Factory paint pen that is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts