Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stock tires were toast so splurged a little and lifted her and put some 35’s on my factory midnight 20’s. Flush finish and IMO just way better look. We rolled the pinch welds and altered liners a little no cutting though. No rubbing or any of that. Happy with turnout. Now for a wash 🤣
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
66 Posts
My stock tires were toast so splurged a little and lifted her and put some 35’s on my factory midnight 20’s. Flush finish and IMO just way better look. We rolled the pinch welds and altered liners a little no cutting though. No rubbing or any of that. Happy with turnout. Now for a wash 🤣 View attachment 554287
I have an '18 midnight, looking to do a 6" lift. Want to keep the 20" rims. how do you like those tires? What size and brand? thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have an '18 midnight, looking to do a 6" lift. Want to keep the 20" rims. how do you like those tires? What size and brand? thanks
Wish I had the 4wd so I could have done 6”. The tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x11.5R20LT. For AT tires they are pretty aggressive tread but don’t ride too rough. Def a little more rough than stock but expected. So far I like them. Def wanted to keep my factory midnight wheels myself and wanted flush tire body sight line. Tires poke maybe 1/2” so just right.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wish I had the 4wd so I could have done 6”. The tires are Nitto Ridge Grapplers 35x11.5R20LT. For AT tires they are pretty aggressive tread but don’t ride too rough. Def a little more rough than stock but expected. So far I like them. Def wanted to keep my factory midnight wheels myself and wanted flush tire body sight line. Tires poke maybe 1/2” so just right.
thanks for the info. Those tires look great on the factory rims. Going to have to copy you on that and go with a 6" lift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts