Doghouse said:Looks like I am not going to be able to wait for my order to come in. My Hardbody just blew the front CV boot (700 replacement) and they want to rebuild the 4x4 another 1000!
I have to get rid of that thing now! I cannot wait for the order, I wonder what the dealer will do about the deposit?
:fight: I hope not. I still want them as my servicing dealer. They already get the business for my Maxima. I just cannot wait 2 more months for it to come in. My parents found one in NY near them just like what I want. Yes it is a 9 hour drive, but I will not have to fix my truck.
Ask your dealer about the possibility of trading for it. Even if they charge you a couple of hundred bucks to go and get it, you'll get it sooner and not have to drive 9 hours in this weather. :cheers: