Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Doghouse said:
Looks like I am not going to be able to wait for my order to come in. My Hardbody just blew the front CV boot (700 replacement) and they want to rebuild the 4x4 another 1000!

I have to get rid of that thing now! I cannot wait for the order, I wonder what the dealer will do about the deposit?
:fight: I hope not. I still want them as my servicing dealer. They already get the business for my Maxima. I just cannot wait 2 more months for it to come in. My parents found one in NY near them just like what I want. Yes it is a 9 hour drive, but I will not have to fix my truck.

Ask your dealer about the possibility of trading for it. Even if they charge you a couple of hundred bucks to go and get it, you'll get it sooner and not have to drive 9 hours in this weather. :cheers:

·
Registered
780 Posts
i have a good one, but i do wish

i have a good Titan (though my truck sucks on the expected mpg: she's a thirsty beast), but i wish'd i'd waited for the electronic locking rear differential axle equipped titan kc with RF Bench and Side Air Bags (plus the Off Road; Big Toe; cool Utility Pkg with Sliding Bed Extender that i have and like).

heh heh "...fools rush in..." sang Elvis.

looks like i'll sqander a few grand later to get it right

·
Registered
28 Posts
My dealer told me he can get any car I want, any option, any color, within the hour from any other dealer. That is, except the Titan. Maybe in a couple of more months, the dealers won't be so stingy with them. It took me 2 days to get what I wanted. I threatened to pull out of the deal. They eventually pulled off some sort of 3 way trade with several dealers involved. Dont know if that is common anywhere else.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Exodike said:
My dealer told me he can get any car I want, any option, any color, within the hour from any other dealer. That is, except the Titan. Maybe in a couple of more months, the dealers won't be so stingy with them. It took me 2 days to get what I wanted. I threatened to pull out of the deal. They eventually pulled off some sort of 3 way trade with several dealers involved. Dont know if that is common anywhere else.
Exodike, where in SoCal are you?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts