Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Was Just Wondering How Many Mile Everyone Got On There Stock Tires Before They Had To Get New Ones

· Registered
356 Posts
It all depends on how you drive, and what tires you Titan was equipped with. I came with The Bfgoodrich Rugged Trailer, and they lasted me about 20,000 miles (under a year), I switch to 18 rims with SRA's and the tires already had about 15,000 on the tire and I put another 9,000 and I need to be replaced soon, the tries wore our unevenly I get the rotated every 3000 miles because of the amount of driving I do

· Super Moderator
167,621 Posts
Ed753 said:
Change your subject to: Tire wear and mileage

Mileage refers to fuel economy.

I noticed the 2008 I'm looking at has a tread wear of 500, should be good for a long time as long as you don't smoke'em.
It CAN mean that, but it doesn't have to. His use was appropriate, see #2 and/or #4 below. It just wasn't what the definition #3 as you expected it to be.

mile·age /ˈmaɪlɪdʒ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[mahy-lij] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the aggregate number of miles traveled over in a given time.
2. length, extent, or distance in miles.
3. the number of miles or the average distance that a vehicle can travel on a specified quantity of fuel: the car gets good mileage.
4. wear, use, advantage, or profit: She won't get much more mileage out of this old coat.
5. an allowance for traveling expenses at a fixed rate per mile: His mileage came to $90.
6. a fixed charge per mile, as for railroad transportation.

In answer to the OP's question, I've got the stock Crapyears. I've put about 33000 on them so far. They're not too bad yet. I might get another 5 k out of them.

· Registered
28 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Was Just Wondering How Many Mile Everyone Got On There Stock Tires Before They Had To Get New Ones
i rode on my BF goodrich trail tires for 68,000 miles i have the reciept to prove it I never smoked the tires, I corner pretty hard and 4wd on a beach once a month

· Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have about 27000 on mine and they are getting pretty slick. they are the rugged trailer, roated every 7000 with oil change

· Registered
1,073 Posts
I have almost 26,000 on mine and they still have plenty of tread. I do mostly interstate driving and rotate every 7,500 miles. Check the air weekly and keep them at 35 psi.

· Registered
18 Posts
45000 miles on my bf trails.I just got new bridgestone dueller revos put on and they are sweet.The tread on the old ones were gone on the rears and still acceptable on the front but i just replaced all four as per normal.

· Registered
1 Posts
I got almost 30K on those piece of crap SR-As. I roll on Bridgestone Dueler H/Ls now and I'm lovin' them! (04' SE KC) Plus the Badyears do not have a mileage warranty on them and the Bridgestones have 65K warranty on them. The ride is much smoother and much quiter. All you can hear now is the so-called "too much built-in engine noise". :)

· Premium Member
60,300 Posts
I'm at 40,000 on the SRA's. They still look surprisingly good. I may be able to get 50,000 out of them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.