Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just made it to 114k on my 2004.....I bought it in nov. of 2005 used w/ 45k on it. Logged a lot of miles in a year and half. No problems whatsoever. Still running like new!:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
That's what I like to hear. Keep trucking Bro. We hear so many folks complain about issues, it's nice to hear one that keeps the rubber on the roads and has no problems.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
31,154 Posts
Amen to that !!!!!

My truck has been solid also....My brother-in-law has 94K on his `04 SE CC and it has been very solid....It had 16K when he bought it...

·
Super Moderator
93,609 Posts
That is so nice to hear, it's get's old listening to everyone complain about problems. Thanks for the great news!

·
Registered
85 Posts
i drive a lot of miles in a short time---glad you are having success with your Titan---keep us posted on your service & anything driving related

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no problem guys....the most impressive part i guess is that i pull a 2500 pound trailer for work all day every day. About 90% of my miles are with it behind me.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wow - that's awesome. Keep on truckin'!

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Wow! That's pretty impressive! Glad to hear you're getting good service out of your truck! Had the brake judder and rear end issues been fixed before you bought it? Or were they just not an issue with yours?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nice to hear that. Definitely makes me glad to be a Titan owner.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
actually the only thing i ever had fixed on it was the final brake fix about a month after i bought it. Brakes work great now too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts