Votes: 41 4.9%
  • Air Force

Votes: 228 27.2%

• Total voters
1021 - 1040 of 1061 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Navy Gunnersmate went to school for mk75, 25mm, and svtt. Was on the USS Klakring and USS John L Hall FFG-32 both at naval station mayport. Got out 2012

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
I sew on Tech 1 July... cannot wait! Also finished up my CCAF while I was "deployed" to Kadena. Hoping I can steer clear of this force shaping bull****.

Congrats. Putting on tech will keep you out of this round like me. But who knows how they'll do the next set.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
641 Posts
Congrats. Putting on tech will keep you out of this round like me. But who knows how they'll do the next set.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Exactly, Brother. The Air Force is so bipolar these days, who knows what's next?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I was a U.S.M.C. Avionics Tech/CH53 Door Gunner. My Dad was a lifer USMC, My Brother's USMC, one kid is going to Quantico to become a USMC officer, one is still in high school now who wants to go to Annapolis and eventually command a ship. Then there's my wife who out ranks us all. She's a Colonel in the USAF. But then again, don't wives always out rank everyone even if they're only a PFC (Proud Friggin Civilian)? ;-)

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers and sisters, past, present, and future. Remember: You only get out of the military what you put into it. Keep your head low and continue to fight the good fight.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Army CBRN since 2008. Fort Riley, KS; CP Casey, S. Korea; Now Fort Bragg, NC.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Navy AME3(AW). Currently attached to VFC-12 Topgun command out of NAS Oceana VA. Awaiting the results for my commissioning package to be a aviator. Deployed about 8 times, 3 to the sand box. Love every minute of it. FLY NAVY

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Veterans out there. Your sacrifice, past, present, and future does not go unnoticed...God Bless You All!

·
Registered
54 Posts
10 years Army. Started off as a tanker (Armored Cav FTW) and became a supply guy after I trashed my left knee. On my way out of the Reserves due to some other medical issues that came up as I was looking for a new unit after moving back to Oklahoma. Still fighting my old unit on that since those issues prevented me from finding a unit.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
10 years Army. Started off as a tanker (Armored Cav FTW) and became a supply guy after I trashed my left knee. On my way out of the Reserves due to some other medical issues that came up as I was looking for a new unit after moving back to Oklahoma. Still fighting my old unit on that since those issues prevented me from finding a unit.
Welcome. My son is in the Army and stationed at Fort Carson, Colorado. Sorry to hear about you heath problems. The military can be very hard on a person's health.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Army National Guard E-4 Heavy Equipment Operator 12N. Started out in AZ, now transfered to OH. Did do full time Guard on the Border in AZ but other than that all Guard.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
Army National Guard E-4 Heavy Equipment Operator 12N. Started out in AZ, now transfered to OH. Did do full time Guard on the Border in AZ but other than that all Guard.
Welcome aboard! How did that border guard duty treat you?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It was good times. Worked side by side with border patrol to identify and locate crossers. Figures, I leave AZ and they start it back up lol.

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
It was good times. Worked side by side with border patrol to identify and locate crossers. Figures, I leave AZ and they start it back up lol.
I could see where that job would have been pretty interesting at times. Did you have the opportunity to partake in any crazy S.H.I.T!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome. My son is in the Army and stationed at Fort Carson, Colorado. Sorry to hear about you heath problems. The military can be very hard on a person's health.
That's the truth. One of those issues is probably more genetics catching up with me than anything (although MREs aren't going to help blood sugar issues) but the knee was definitely the army and the other issue very well might be a result of some of the crap they gave us/exposed us to over the years.

·
Banned
19 Posts
20 year retired NAVET E6. Started out as an Air Traffic Controller first 9 years, moved to Master-at-Arms around 9/11 did that for four years, and my last 7 I was Navy Career Counselor. Stationed at the following locations:

NAS Meridian MS, TACRON 12 in Coronado CA. USS Belleauwood in Japan, NAS Fallon NV (Top Gun), NSA Souda Bay Crete Greece, NavShipyard Portsmouth NH. and HSC-22 in Norfolk, VA. Best 20 years of my life! Retired in 2013 and going to school for Veterinary Technology.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i did 2 years in 101st airborne at ft. campbell kentucky. mos was 11b, joined to see the world and they shipped me from ohio to georgia for basic then stationed me in 101 then sent me back to ohio when i got out. meh, glad i did it but it wasn't what i was expecting.

1021 - 1040 of 1061 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
575 Participants
CELO_1
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing