Votes: 41 4.9%
  • Air Force

Votes: 228 27.2%

• Total voters
1041 - 1060 of 1061 Posts

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Congrats to all USAF Staff Sergeant Selects! See ya at the winners table!

·
Registered
18 Posts
US Army Airborne Pathfinder way back when...1990-1994. Still can't/won't talk about some stuff we did but sure did enjoy getting to play with all the new (not so new now) toys and gadgets that came out.
Pathfinders, first in, last out! Much love for any service member, I respect you for your service no matter what your job was, it takes every spoke to make the wheel go round!

·
Registered
219 Posts
US Army CO A 1/32 ARMOR 3 ARMOR DIVISION 63C AND 19E MOS. TANKS M60A1,A2,A3 Same unit as Elvis A Presley.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm a U.S. Army vet of 15 years service from 1983 - 1995 with 3 years IR status as an 11B Infantryman (Grunt)...lol. I have been stationed at Fort Hood, TX with 1/41 Mech. Inf. Battalion 2AD, Garlstedt, Germany with the same unit, Fort Benning, GA. with the 197th Inf., spent 7 months in Desert Storm attached to the 24 ID out of Fort Stewart, GA. saw lots of action as part of flanking maneuvers into Kuwait where I received a Bronze Star. Was part of the Army's down sizing and fell under the Early Out Program, which ended my service:frown:

·
Registered
66 Posts
I'm a U.S. Army vet of 15 years service from 1983 - 1995 with 3 years IR status as an 11B Infantryman (Grunt)...lol. I have been stationed at Fort Hood, TX with 1/41 Mech. Inf. Battalion 2AD, Garlstedt, Germany with the same unit, Fort Benning, GA. with the 197th Inf., spent 7 months in Desert Storm attached to the 24 ID out of Fort Stewart, GA. saw lots of action as part of flanking maneuvers into Kuwait where I received a Bronze Star. Was part of the Army's down sizing and fell under the Early Out Program, which ended my service:frown:
Welcome to the group! Sounds like you have a long resume. The U.S. makes with the downsizing. Especially when they let good guys like you go. I had several friends who had the same thing happen to them. The government is effectively doing the same thing now. This coordinates Chinese and Russian plans perfectly. But I digress.... :)

This is a great group, and has helped me a lot with my Titan. I'm sure it will do the same for you!

Regards...

·
Registered
21,015 Posts
Anyone out at Edwards AFB, shoot me a pm if you're trying to do some wheeling this fall. I may not have a titan anymore, but the tacoma will still hang :lol:

·
Banned
319 Posts
I am not in the armed services, but I appreciate?, love and respect each and everyone one of you for doing what you do. You are ALL my heroes. Thank you for your service and God bless you all. Memorial day will always be remembered in this household.

·
Registered
12 Posts
USAF from 2004 to 2008 was an Aerospace control and early warnings system tech, did surveillance and Data links. got stationed in Keflavik Iceland and Mountan Home Boise, got to go to places like germany, new york, arizona, New Mexica and everyones favorite Iraq. Respect and hats off to all those who served and still serve today.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im sure Ive posted in here before, just not sure. Just retired E7 SFC US ARMY. I could not have had a better career or life. We have all had to deal with some ****.

Thank you Uncle Sam

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Medically retired SFC and Army Forward Observer. Spent 13 years in before some *** clown blew me up with a recoil-less rifle in Afghanistan. I loved my job and I had the chance to work around some of the best people in the military. I do miss it, but being retired is just freaking awesome.

I spent time at Camp Stanley, South Korea, Fort Sill, OK, Fort Riley, KS, and Fort Bliss, TX. I deployed to Mosul, Iraq from 05-07 with 5/3 Field Artillery, 17th Fires Brigade, and Kandahar Province, Zhari District Afghanistan 11-12 with 4/4 Cav 1st BDE, 1st Infantry Division.

knock knock.jpg

·
Registered
219 Posts
1976-1979 Company A 1/32 Armor. Friedberg Germany Ray Barracks . Same Company as Elvis Presley. We had the Elvis A Presley Day Room and Elvis A Presley everything. M60A2 Starship and M60A3 Dozer Tank. 63C Track Vehicle Mechanic and 19E Tank Crewman MOS.

Thank you all for your service.

·
Registered
569 Posts
SFS #155 Duck or Die … love arming up every day to protect people and property.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im sure Ive posted in here before, just not sure. Just retired E7 SFC US ARMY. I could not have had a better career or life. We have all had to deal with some ****.

Thank you Uncle Sam

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Seen your user name around; HPJ, Corral, the Bullet?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Never noticed this thread? 22yrs USAF retired in 2014. Crew Chief "aircraft mech" RC-135's 38RS, KC-135's 351st, VC-137's 99th, C-5's 436th and C-17's 736th. Also Quality Assurance 55th Wing, 55th Wing TODO, Recruiter 317th, Maintenance Operations Control Center "MOC" controller 99th early years and senior controller later years Dover. Mechanical section chief on C-17's 736th and US Customs Agent clearing vehicles and equipment coming back from down range (Camp Arifjan Kuwait). It was a great time but I'm glad it's over.

Thank you, every one of my brothers and sisters that make this great country what it is today.

·
Registered
612 Posts
USMC MSgt 21 yrs and counting but not for long. Came in as CH-46E helo mech, then became a crewchief and now I'm a Maintenance Chief. Currently serving my twilight tour in Pensacola FL. I love it, I'm going to miss it but I'm ready to go. Semper Fidelis!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
379 Posts
US Army E6 for 11 years total active and reserve. 63H , 52C and 52D MOS's. Ist Armored Division Illesheim WG , 2nd Armored Division Fort Hood Texas, 279th Combat Support Company(Reserve) Dallas Texas that got called up and spent 5 months in the desert in Saudi and Kuwait for the 1st desert skirmish.

Attachments

1041 - 1060 of 1061 Posts
About this Discussion
1.1K Replies
575 Participants
CELO_1
Nissan Titan Forum
Nissan Titan Talk Forum is a community for truck owners to discuss the Titan Cummins, Warrior, Midnight Edition and more!
Full Forum Listing