Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got my 2.5" Mini Lift from PRG the other day and finally got around to installing it. Good thing too. If I hadn't gotten underneath my truck to put the rear blocks on, I never would have seen my rear axle seal leaking! (Thanks Titan Talk Members)

Well, I got it installed and I freaking love it! I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes. It gives the truck a completely different look and the ride is actually a little bit better. I know it's not supposed to change the factory ride, but there are two large dips in the road on my way home from work that used to really jolt me when I hit them. I can still feel them, but I don't get the sharp bounce I used to.

Here are a couple before and afters:

·
Premium Member
92,251 Posts
I'll second that! Nice job! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
159,619 Posts
You're right. Big results. I feel like it's the best mod I've done to date. I hope you'll feel the same about yours. :)

·
Premium Member
43,111 Posts
Looks good but is that dog in the first photo about to drop a load???

LOL!!!

Nice truck anyway!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick Guess said:
looks good... now get some nerf bars for that 4x4
I might need to. My wife is complaining that it's harder to get into the cab now and I have to hop a bit to get in. (And I'm 6' 1")

I love it!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
gadget74 said:
Looks good but is that dog in the first photo about to drop a load???

LOL!!!

Nice truck anyway!
Nope. That is Griffin in attack mode. He's the protector of the Titan.

·
Registered
618 Posts
TexTheTitan said:
Nope. That is Griffin in attack mode. He's the protector of the Titan.
Ha my dog layla is the same way with my Titan. It cracks me up when she scares the Sh1t out of people. she is a gerat dog but dont mess with her truck.
Lift looks great!

in the house

in the Titan:hahano:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
4wheelpeel said:
Ha my dog layla is the same way with my Titan. It cracks me up when she scares the Sh1t out of people. she is a gerat dog but dont mess with her truck.
Lift looks great!
QUOTE]

So that's a picture of a dog...on a snowboard...on a chair....on a bed? Sweet!

·
Registered
72 Posts
TexTheTitan said:
So I got my 2.5" Mini Lift from PRG the other day and finally got around to installing it.

Hey, Tex, how hard was the kit to put on? Never did anything like that, but it looks great!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It really wasn't too bad. The directions could have been a little bit clearer, but over all it was fairly easy. If you've worked on cars or trucks before, you could get it done in a couple hours. That includes getting all of your tools together.

There is a thread floating around that lists all of the tools you need to get the job done. I'll see if I can find that thread and post it. I wish I had read it before I started the project.

People talk about how great Greg's service is and this installation was no different. I had two (kind of dumb) questions and Greg answered the for me over the phone.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Looks so much better. I've been noticing the roofs of unleveled Titans coming towards me lately, (because that's what you see ... the roof), and it really does make it look f'd-up. Leveled it's like a totally different truck, and even from the side, a major improvement.

A major transformation from lame, to a seriously bad-arsed looking Titan! :cool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts