Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nickw619 and his bruthr dusty can hook some shiet up! special thx to jonblazed for hookin up my cluster with blue leds. today definitly was a sik one! jonblazed, 619 titn, nickw619, roodogg, dusty and yors truly...eddie fonzareli (lol)

·
Registered
365 Posts
great pics bro!!
i'm really liking that Prerunner bumper :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
love that prerunner bumper, i wish my wife would let me put one in hers...

·
Registered
258 Posts
nice guys... looking real good!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Great pics, cant wait to get one of those bumpers, my next mod!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
kick butt bumper, just like what I want

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
It was diffinitly one of the more aggressive bumpers as well as complex with all that different bends and sizes of tubing. I like the look of the addad bars over the headlights and was able to convince John into doing it. I think I may have to update my bumper soon. :teethmast

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
It was diffinitly one of the more aggressive bumpers as well as complex with all that different bends and sizes of tubing. I like the look of the addad bars over the headlights and was able to convince John into doing it. I think I may have to update my bumper soon. :teethmast
You should just build a new one and sell me yours at a discounted used rate... :rofl: actually, we'll talk at SS bro... F'ckin' JB's front end is kickin' HARD!!!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
wow eddie..ur truck is really coming together well. Looks beast

Reactions: EDDIE FONZARELI

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Truck is lookin good Jon! What suspension plans do you have? Nice long travel NCD kit in the for sale section right now.
I think Jon's doing an Urban Pre Runner (AKA: Poser Pre Runner) :rofl: at least until the cash cows come in from grazing in China ;) (figure that one out...)

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
Looks good. That titan your working on with the long travel and under the sheets, looks freakin sick.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Didn't your parents ever teach you to pick on kids your own size?
:rofl: yeah, that's why I moved out as soon as I turned 18 and joined the Army... besides, Jon is bigger than me, and you're right, I shouldn't be picking on the big kids... ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts