Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was involved in a small fender bender over the weekend and now need a front bumper, driverside bumper cover, and driverside front fender and fender lining. There is also a small scratch on headlight but I am not planning on replacing but might use the money on something else. Does anyone know where I can get an xe front bumper rather than the chrome se bumper. Also, I found a lot of aftermarket companies out the selling bumpers and fenders for much less than oe, should these companies be avoided? Thanks.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Check out Keystone auto supply I know they have aftermarket parts cheaper than OEM.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
If you go with an aftermarket fender, it may not line up properly, have the same gauge thickeness and offer the type of corrosion resistance that the OEM factory one has. Either way, you're still gonna have to get it painted so you might as well get the OEM version for piece of mind. Or, you can browse the wrecking yards. You might get lucky and find a mint fender in the same exact color of your truck.

As for the front bumper, you could go with aftermarket. Maybe even a Stillen? However, I'd try the wrecking yards first if you wanted to stay with the factory style.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
I was involved in a small fender bender over the weekend and now need a front bumper, driverside bumper cover, and driverside front fender and fender lining. There is also a small scratch on headlight but I am not planning on replacing but might use the money on something else. Does anyone know where I can get an xe front bumper rather than the chrome se bumper. Also, I found a lot of aftermarket companies out the selling bumpers and fenders for much less than oe, should these companies be avoided? Thanks.
The XE and the SE have different bumper mounts I beleive, it wont be a straight swap

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
check the yunkjard first, i always do :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts