Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well had to let one of the T's go. Had to get something cheeper. Gave up the wifes 07 Titan. Picked up an 03 Burb.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
hows gas with the burb??? lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
you must have a hot wife to let her drive a Titan...

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
I'm just sayin.. if I had a hot wife, I'd buy her a hot truck. That way when she pulls up in the driveway as I'm sitting on my porch, oh it's on baby! get yo azz in that bedroom...

Or in the truck. We'll make "love stains" ;)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kinda both. She decided that she wants to stay home with our son. So had to make some sacrifices. Still got the 08 though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Before

Was going to paint the hubs black but i think it looks better primed. The fronts is 2" higher in this pic. From ground to center fender 47". With the suspension settled it sits at 45".After paint and polish

·
Registered
989 Posts
Ok, I must be missing something or can't do math or something, but how is it cheaper to sell a truck with a lower resale value than most, and buy another "gas guzzler"? All I could think of is insurance would be cheaper, but that's about it.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, I must be missing something or can't do math or something, but how is it cheaper to sell a truck with a lower resale value than most, and buy another "gas guzzler"? All I could think of is insurance would be cheaper, but that's about it.
She turned it in. She was so upside down on that thing. Owed 33k on it. We are saving w/ insurance around 350 a month

·
Registered
394 Posts
350 a month!?!?! how bad yours record...

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
damn savin 350 a month.. I pay a lil over 100 for insurance now and I'm 22 with a ticket!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ive always wanted a suburban likes nice. its probably paid for already correct?
Actually no. Will be paid off in 2 years.
I don't pay 350 for insurance. Have full coverage on both pay around 170.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.