Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of large Titan tow mirrors I'm willing to trade for the smaller sport mirrors. They must have the puddle light, camera, and reverse tilt feature as well. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,380 Posts
What year and trim level is yours? It should help with a response.

Clint

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have a pair of large Titan tow mirrors I'm willing to trade for the smaller sport mirrors. They must have the puddle light, camera, and reverse tilt feature as well. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
I’d be interested. If the fella that PM’d you doesn’t work out please let me know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We both need our mirrors on our trucks because they are our daily drivers. So basically I need someone with more than one vehicle who can remove and ship the mirrors so I can swap them and ship my tow mirrors back. I didn't realize the logistics issues involved before I posted this. 😬

·
Registered
289 Posts
Where you located and how long would shipping take?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in Austin, TX.
But Shippings not the problem.
It's the mirrors not being off any of the trucks is the problem. lol

·
Registered
289 Posts
If we’re not talking weeks I may be able to make it work.

·
Registered
2017 texas titan 4x4
2,797 Posts
in Austin? you are good. you can legally run with no door mirrors here in texas because the state law only requires one rear facing mirror that can see xxx many feet (sorry, i forget the distance) so having your rear view mirror meets the requirement.

i had to look into it because of my wife and i both having wranglers and wanting the doors off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right. But I'm not worried so much about the legalities, as much as operating my truck without mirrors. 🤣

·
Registered
289 Posts
Speaking of, I need to buy some of the mirrors for the Jeep when the doors are off. I forgot about that.

Deetak, Does you truck have blind spot monitors in the mirrors?

·
Registered
2012 SL, Texas Edition, Big Tow, Blizzard white, Tastefully modded (in my own expert opinion, lol)!
420 Posts
When I first bought my 2012 Titan, I planned on swapping out the big tow mirrors for the sportier standard mirrors. After a few months I decided I actually like the increase visibility of the big mirrors, even though I still think the smaller ones look better. Now, I wouldn't trade if you threw in $100 to sweeten the deal!

Good luck finding someone who can complete the swap in a reasonable time for you. As always, post before and after pics for us to enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If your still looking I have a set of 2020 platinum reserve mirrors for sale. Puddle lights, mirrors, auto folding (I have the switch plate) heated and dimming. They are the chrome capped mirrors. I bought the towing mirrors as I needed them and no longer have use for the regular mirrors.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts