Sold my truck, have parts taking up space in my garage. These came out of my 2008, although they will work for most of the years.
- One (1) BORA 1" spacer - $25 shipped (yes I only have 1)
- UpRev cable NO LICENSE - $110 shipped, $100 local. Seymore4 from Cajun can hook you up with a tune.
- Seven (7) Gorilla lugs 12mm x 1.25 and socket key - $20 shipped. These were for my Black Rhino wheels, and they're the small acorn type. Don't know if they'll work on OEM wheels.
- Frontier transmission mount - $25 shipped Amazon.com: Eagle BHP 3463 Transmission Motor Mount (4.0 For Nissan Frontier 4x4): Automotive. I was going to install this and never got around to it.
- Nav screen for RF system - $30 shipped. Includes the 4 bolts for mounting it.
- Three (3) Utilitrack cleats - $70 shipped, $60 local.
- 2015 Fog light housings - $50 shipped. Barely used off a 2015, never installed them on my truck.
518.6 KB Views: 46
411.3 KB Views: 52
727.9 KB Views: 47
280.8 KB Views: 45
445.3 KB Views: 43
528.6 KB Views: 35