Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Happy to announce that we’re going to be starting R&D of a Performance Intake for the Titan XD very soon. Keep an eye out for a full development thread outlining the entire R&D process.

We have some ideas of where we want to take the project, but we’d love to hear feedback from you on any features you want to see out of an Intake.

Also, take a look at our video review series on the Titan XD - if you haven’t already!

Here's the link to the thread on this forum, as well as a link here to our engineering blog on the truck.

Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Glad to see you guys jumped on the Titan so soon, must have been an opportunity you took up since that first day aftermarket parts makers got to take measurements. Is rudy working hard on the R&D process for the intake?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to see you guys jumped on the Titan so soon, must have been an opportunity you took up since that first day aftermarket parts makers got to take measurements. Is rudy working hard on the R&D process for the intake?
We actually purchased our own Titan XD (it is the black one pictured above) and we are using it to develop an entire line of products specifically for the XD. If you have any questions about the truck or want to see a certain part of it covered in our video series let us know!

Ah yes, Rudy is doing his part in distracting the office with his cuteness. We don't really mind!

-Sara

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
We actually purchased our own Titan XD (it is the black one pictured above) and we are using it to develop an entire line of products specifically for the XD. If you have any questions about the truck or want to see a certain part of it covered in our video series let us know!

Ah yes, Rudy is doing his part in distracting the office with his cuteness. We don't really mind!

-Sara
I think I saw a ton of your products at SDHQ yesterday, you guys do catch cans and whatnot yeah?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I saw a ton of your products at SDHQ yesterday, you guys do catch cans and whatnot yeah?
We offer quite a few different product categories. For example for the Titan XD we are looking into offering a Radiator, Intercooler, Intercooler Piping and Boot Kit, Intake, Exhaust, Trans Cooler, Oil Cooler, Expansion Tank, Thermostat, and a Catch Can. Not including any products we add to the list while we own our XD for development.

We have quite a few universal products as well, feel free to take a look at our website HERE and let me know if you have any specific product questions.

If there is anything in particular you think we should look into we would love to hear it!

-Sara

1 - 5 of 5 Posts